Parker Wins Heat CONVINCINGLY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parker Wins Heat CONVINCINGLY!

The Diesel-powered Aerochia-modified NXT should blow some doors off!

Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man
      Wayne
      What did they do, give you a ride in the TM? All of a sudden your'e a sport class fan.
      Tom
      Tom, folks who know me know I've ALWAYS considered John Parker a good friend and have been one of his fans for years..

It was terribly exciting to see him so well in command of things yesterday.

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by W J Pearce
        Sorry but no. That was the plan but I am unable to connect to my home PC. I forgot my own damn password and can not reset (it has been a year since I logged on though). Anyway, I will continue to post updates here (AAFO).
        Bill, you talking about the website password??

I can reset that for you and send via pm if necessary.

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
          Bill, you talking about the website password??

I can reset that for you and send via pm if necessary.

Wayne
          Wayne, that password is known and okay. I use some captured work technology to stream into my home PC and use all my normal programs, the ones I can not load on my company laptop. That way I am virtually at home. But the last time I logged in was last year and I have forgotten my password to access my home PC. Because I tried a number of different passwords my IP was blocked (yes by my own damn computer). I will try again tonight because I think I remember the password. We will see but it is 100% my bad.

Peas, I would not hold my breath for the Diesel-powered Aerochia-modified NXT.

Prophead, If I hadn't wasted ll my mental energy on beer consumption, I would have figured it out. Thanks!
          Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
          Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Working...
          X