X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qual Times are up on RARA site

go look - too much to type.

Re: Qual Times are up on RARA site

I don't see the times anywhere. When you use that results search engine, it just shows you a run order or something. Any help??
    _________
    -Matt
    Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

go to RESULTS 2006 on the left column, set the date to 13th (first available date on the list), pick your class, hit 'view results'

Comment

TRIED IT, STILL DOESNT LIST TIMES !!!

Comment

OK thanks anyway. I must have a browser problem because I only see the list of aircraft, not the times.
          _________
          -Matt
          Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

I looked again this morning but the graph with all the times wasnt loadiing anymore.

THe fast unlimited stuff is pretty well covered in other threads. But over in biplane land, Phantom qualified at a blistering 249 mph. How fast is Miss Gianna?

Comment

A bunch more Formula Ones qualified today. The RARA site has the speeds.

Gary Hubler still comfortably fastest but we have a gaggle of little missles in the high 240s now. I gotta think that little red #11 has a bit more to give though.

Two speeds maybe to watch for yet: Miller's old pusher now "Miss Lady Lightning" and the Sno Shoo with Hep Porter.

Comment

It's gona take a pretty good stick, and motor, to make the Miller Special get back into the 250s range. Is it even really there? Last couple of years it has been entered but never showed up.

Comment

Looks like the Sport qualifying times have been updated on the RARA site. Von Grote qualified at 354 and change. Pretty close to Greenamyer's time last year. No results yet for Blue Thunder or Nemesis NXT though...
                  Mark Johnson
                  Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

Working...
                  X