Photos of old racers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photos of old racers.

That you did. Thanks for pointing me out to me. Nice to see the Bearcat in a scheme which didn't seem to last for many years!

T J

Comment

Originally posted by chuckd
      Some photos. Kind of hard to see but left to right, Mr Boland talking to Skip about the rudder trim tab leaving the a/c and bending the upper part of the rudder, angels of okiniwa corsair, b-25 flying the course as viewed from the east side looking west, bearcat race #8 with road atlanta markings on the side of it, and loui the 4th viewed looking to the east on the east side of the course.
      Is anyone else having trouble clicking-to-enlarge these pics???
      _________
      -Matt
      Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Sorry guys, new at posting pics here how do you get them so they can be enlarged when you clic on them?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckd
          Sorry guys, new at posting pics here how do you get them so they can be enlarged when you clic on them?
          All of the shots uploaded in this thread enlarge for me, with the exception of one message.

What I *suspect* happened is, that when they were uploaded, they were less than thumbnail size to begin with. The board will not offer an enlargement if the original uploaded image is less than the size of a thumbnail.

Not sure how all this happened but...

I got Reno news to process so..

I'll leave ya'll to figger it out..

Sorry!!

Wayner
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X