2023 Air Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Air Races

2023 was my 40th year. With media and press here is some photos from last year it was still hard to not have my dad there

The work produced by Chuck/Charlene Aro is very much missed. Thank you so much for sharing here Shawn!

PS: I still have nagonline. org or com or something.. costs me a few bucks a year to maintain ownership of it.. As I've told you before, it's yours for the taking! I don't build websites any more (can barely figure out how to make changes/updates to this one!)

But, you are pretty much the surviving energy behind the NAG and I am pretty sure that a lot of us would not like to see the group gone. My days of closely covering air racing are done but I believe NAG could help encourage the photo/journalists coming up who might cover the races (if they succeed). You have my email and phone, let me know...
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

well i do have the Facebook Nag page I really don't what the status is on Nag we had a meeting. last September and I haven't heard anything.

on it as you nay know we did loose Betty Sherman last September so we don't have a Board Membership

Comment

I was told that Tim Maloney has all the NAG stuff now.
        May all your bent wings be F2G Corsairs!

Comment

yes, that's what was told to me too.

Comment

Working...
          X