OFF TOPIC: Out of hospital!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFF TOPIC: Out of hospital!

In case anyone wonders where in heck I've been..In hospital for pneumonia for 5 days. I have to be on O2 for a while I now have two ox concentrators (big and portable) My lungs are clearer than they have been in years and other than being weak as a kitten I now think I know why I was so sick at RENO this year and longer... my lungs have been congested for YEARS finally clear! My attitude is good, my mind clearer than in years.... amazing what 5 days of antibodies via vein can do! Along with home nebulizer and home ox should be good!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Good to hear you are out. Hospitals are bad news. Having clear lungs and a clearing mind is also a good thing.

Will

Comment

We're praying for you, Wayne. With two oxygen concentrators and high priced additives injected in your lines, you're more raced prepped than Rare Bear these days

Comment

Originally posted by N22252 View Post
        We're praying for you, Wayne. With two oxygen concentrators and high priced additives injected in your lines, you're more raced prepped than Rare Bear these days
        LOL thanks guys! Feeling even better today.. no beers in over a week and I no longer consume the shall we say... herb... This was a life changing experience... I was not truly sure I was gonna make it this time! Not being able to breathe is scary $hit!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X