This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last of the Wild Horses Book.

Mark Phillips and his father have been working on putting this book together for quite a few years. Its finally done. It is the most complete history of every P51 that has ever worn a civilian registry. The book is 599 pages with nearly 1000 color images that have never been published before. Retail on this is $99.99 but he is offering it to us for the pre-order price of $79.99.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Last of the Wild Horses ad..jpg Views:	10 Size:	195.7 KB ID:	264411
    If you are interested in a copy, please shoot Mark an email at Markphillips9.mp@gmail.com.

I did just add Mark as a member to the forum, so hopefully he will chime in.

Will
    Last edited by RAD2LTR; 01-23-2024, 08:41 PM.

My dad had the idea of writing this book since 1967. With the help of his friend j. doesn't we got it done

Comment

Mark,
      Thanks for joining. Wow, the project has been going a long time. The cool thing is, there are likely more Mustangs flying now then there were in 1967. Its very cool to see such a long term project come to fruition. Thanks for doing this.

Will

Comment

I would bet there were more mustangs in late 60's but id have to do the research to see what the numbers are

Comment

Originally posted by Markphillips9 View Post
          I would bet there were more mustangs in late 60's but id have to do the research to see what the numbers are
          Once I get a bit more on schedule, put me down for one! Looks like some fine work you guys have done there!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X