Grand Sierra Resort - bring your earplugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Sierra Resort - bring your earplugs

Since it looks like I'll be awake for the next couple of hours, I decided to vent a little.

I'm staying at the GSR and was awaken tonight by loud music. Apparently, they have some big pool party every Friday night, involving the typical party stuff, including loud music. The kicker was when I went to the front desk to find out what was going on - and their solution????? "We're very sorry sir, we cannot turn down the music - we have it advertised on our website -would you like some ear plugs".

Ear plugs.... are you frickin' kidding me? Sorry... we know you spent thousands of dollars to stay at the GSR, and for that privilege we will intentionally play loud music to keep you up until 2AM. It's on our website.... would you like some earplugs?

Needless to say - I will never stay at the GSR again... tomorrow is going to be rough.
    Idiots were still asking me if I wanted the earplugs as I was leaving.... SMH - stupid is as stupid does.
    Mark K....

Originally posted by Pylon1_Mark View Post
    Since it looks like I'll be awake for the next couple of hours, I decided to vent a little.

I'm staying at the GSR and was awaken tonight by loud music. Apparently, they have some big pool party every Friday night, involving the typical party stuff, including loud music. The kicker was when I went to the front desk to find out what was going on - and their solution????? "We're very sorry sir, we cannot turn down the music - we have it advertised on our website -would you like some ear plugs".

Ear plugs.... are you frickin' kidding me? Sorry... we know you spent thousands of dollars to stay at the GSR, and for that privilege we will intentionally play loud music to keep you up until 2AM. It's on our website.... would you like some earplugs?

Needless to say - I will never stay at the GSR again... tomorrow is going to be rough.
    Idiots were still asking me if I wanted the earplugs as I was leaving.... SMH - stupid is as stupid does.
    Sorry you had to deal with that Markers! Wish there was enough room in the motorhome to accommodate both you and Will!! Soooo glad Linda checked out on Thursday actually pretty darn quiet out here in the back 30 RARA RV lot! Hang in there buddy!! This is the last one for both of us and I think Will actually likes his little humble abode tent in our space!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wow Mark this is terrible. Glad I skipped that place this year. I went to the Ramada , which was quiet and less than half of the GSR cost last year. I have a white noise app and earplugs, but that would not cut out the bass subwoofer if they were playing loud music . That is inexcusable . I would put a zero star review on Yelp and Google Maps if I were you.

Comment

I guess I can't complain much about the internet being down at The Row Sunday. No WIFI, could not use a credit or debit card. Was back up Monday.

Comment

Working...
        X