Reno Traditions: The Cuss Jar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Traditions: The Cuss Jar

I was going through some old photos (the ones I don't usually post - just stuck in the folder with the good pics) when I came upon one that sparked a fond memory.... the Cuss Jar.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00008.jpg Views:	0 Size:	633.0 KB ID:	263500

You see, on the Dago crew we always had team meeting every morning. On this particular morning Kerch brought up the Cuss Jar, and how everyone knew that you'd owe a dollar to the jar anytime you vocalized a profanity (lots of kids in the pits - and we tried to run a clean ship ya' know). He commented on how the Cuss Jar seems a little light considering all that's been going on, and he just wanted to remind the crew that you gotta put the dollar in if it comes out - end of story... or so I though.

The next picture below is the one that really makes me smile (and hopefully you will to) - is when crew member Dave Fagoaga (the crew member standing directly in front of Kerch in the red long-sleeve tee) whipped out a twenty and - let's just say he got his money's worth from the Cuss Jar that day. Good times!!!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00009.jpg Views:	0 Size:	576.2 KB ID:	263501
    Mark K....

God, I'd be broke in no time LOL!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      God, I'd be broke in no time LOL!
      I was
      Mark K....

Comment

Working...
      X