Sport Race 24 has a new owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport Race 24 has a new owner

It appears that Kevin Eldridge bought Jim Rust's Race 24 and will be racing this year. I really hope his luck changes with this plane. It would be cool to see him get the win after all these years of trying.

Will

Kevin is perhaps the most snakebit competitor in Reno history. It would be nice to see him running at the sharp end without the worry of another DNF.

Comment

I fully agree. He's a great pilot and really does deserve a win.

Comment

Heck, Kevin's "luck" extended outside of Reno....First time I saw him was the Super Corsair bail-out and crash at Phoenix in '94!
        I really admire the guy, he never gives up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Craig View Post
          Heck, Kevin's "luck" extended outside of Reno....First time I saw him was the Super Corsair bail-out and crash at Phoenix in '94!
          Not the same Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Craig View Post
            Different guy. Same name.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0704.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	852.1 KB
ID:	263137 The deadstick landing in his NXT after the prop exploded is a testament to his piloting skills. I can still hear the shriek before it kicked a rod.

Comment

It feels like that was forever ago. (Pre 2011) but that was a scary moment and a great save

Comment

Working...
                X