"soft" cast off today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "soft" cast off today!

Ortho doc got a laff out of how over done semi rigid brace ER had me in! Went from above elbow to fingertip cast to two fingers taped together! 8 days in lefty world not necessary! Oh well at least not broken! Should be good by PRS!​
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Some good news, I'm glad to hear it Wayne!
    Zac in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by ZacYates View Post
      Some good news, I'm glad to hear it Wayne!
      Back to pretty much normal function! both dislocated fingers are still swollen and a bit stiff, the one that was bent to the side worst is looking like it's going to have a bit of a permanent "lean" to one side... Back to ten finger touch typing.. funny how if you learn something one way (find the keys blindly with fingers) it's very hard, for me at least, to find the keys by looking.. don't think I ever could have written as much crap as I have over the years if not so easy to convert thoughts to keystrokes
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post

Back to pretty much normal function! both dislocated fingers are still swollen and a bit stiff, the one that was bent to the side worst is looking like it's going to have a bit of a permanent "lean" to one side... Back to ten finger touch typing.. funny how if you learn something one way (find the keys blindly with fingers) it's very hard, for me at least, to find the keys by looking.. don't think I ever could have written as much crap as I have over the years if not so easy to convert thoughts to keystrokes
        Wayne, I'm flashing back to high school class years ago where a short man in a suit is shouting "Eh, Ess, Dee, Eff, Jay, Kay, El, Semicolon... This is important, people!!!"

I do remember that part... but I'm a little fuzzy on how to change the ribbons now.

Comment

Working...
        X