Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biplane pics

Now that's funny!

It reminds me of the guy that hooked up my Direct TV. We where outside hooking up the satellite dish and he saw and asked me about the contrails. I told him that was what I did for a living, turning dead dinosaurs into ice crystals. He thought it was the government putting secret mine altering chemicals in the air.

Man I loved NPA layovers. Drink'n Perry's Punch and bring home shrimp from Joe Paddy Sea food. Of course you had to go to the slum of Trader Johns at least once every couple of months. What cool ****, you would see something new every time. What a time capsule of history.

Anyway, those where just HF antenna wires. Not all planes had them, but we where just hauling the same anchor chain back and forth from there to North Island. (and of course eating the great catering from the Piccadilly Deli)

Comment

Scully-
      You buying this?
      Mulder

Comment

I am a modeler looking for a picture of a Sundancer Biplane.

Con you sirs direct me to one.....My 33% Sundancer is a real rocket and Super Unlimited Aerobatic machine......I would love to drool over the 1:1 version.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BossHoss
          I am a modeler looking for a picture of a Sundancer Biplane.

Con you sirs direct me to one.....My 33% Sundancer is a real rocket and Super Unlimited Aerobatic machine......I would love to drool over the 1:1 version.

Thanks.
          Last I saw it, Sundancer is in the San Diego Air Museum

Comment

Working...
          X