Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A NEW UNLIMITED RENO AIR RACE TEAM IS BEING CONSTRUCTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A NEW UNLIMITED RENO AIR RACE TEAM IS BEING CONSTRUCTED!

Hey All

After much debate we have decided on a name. We want to thank everyone for their name and color scheme sumissions, and your enthusiasm for this new venture.

Drumroll please......................SteadFast

Please keep the color schemes coming, we're far from decided there. A website is in the works. We'll let you know when it is up.

Red
    Red
    chanting...400+

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Red
        Hey All

After much debate we have decided on a name. We want to thank everyone for their name and color scheme sumissions, and your enthusiasm for this new venture.

Drumroll please......................SteadFast

Please keep the color schemes coming, we're far from decided there. A website is in the works. We'll let you know when it is up.

Red
        Red, Will.. I've seen more than a few that I was fond of, this one seems to filll the bill nicely!

Good luck to both of you, if there is anything we can do to help you get the process going, please, let me know!

Looking forward to seeing a new entry in Sept and seeing a new subject for photogs in June at PRS.. wish you guys could make Tunica in June also!!

WS
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I like the name.
          Tony

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. We have a paint sponsor, Hawley's Paints in Santa Rosa, so we need to nail down a scheme next.

Red
            Red
            chanting...400+

Comment

Thanks Wayne. Phil Gattuso, a clever buddy of ours came up with the name. He's pretty crafty like that! We knew it was the right one imediately.
              Will

Comment

Just glad it wasn't Tunicafast, (sounds like a seafood diet)

Paul

Comment

Catchy name!

It's said that clothes make the man(or woman), so it follows that paint can make the race plane as well. And how.

Whatever your paint scheme it should minimize the cowling and canopy, if possible, for a slicker look.

Bill Kohler

Comment

Steadfast...........That's awesome you guys.

On a random note, I was flicking through the channels the other night when low and behold.."I've got a fever and the only cure is More Cowbell"
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

We need shirts...
                      If we did'nt "sell" them could we get around copyright laws?
                      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fence Sence
                        Steadfast...........That's awesome you guys.

On a random note, I was flicking through the channels the other night when low and behold.."I've got a fever and the only cure is More Cowbell"

"The last time I checked, we don't play a whole lot of songs with the cowbell......"

Comment

Go Will!
                          Stay gold!

Comment

My Wife just gave me "SNL, the best of Christopher Walken" and that skit is on there! I love it!

Race 29
                            Attached Files
                            Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Jason Sommes can actually recite the entire skit VERBATIM! Tough stuff, Yeah. Lesson Learned.
                              WW

Comment

We ran it again with the hopes of flying. A small oil leak will keep us grounded, taxi back.
                                WW
                                Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X