Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boob

boob

n 1: an ignorant or foolish person [syn: dumbbell, dummy, dope, booby, pinhead] 2: either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman [syn: breast, bosom, knocker,] v : commit a faux pas or fault [syn: sin, blunder, goof]

Hmmmmmm......yep.......that's me!!!
    Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
    RIP 03/17/10

Comment

I'm glad I wasn't watching the Super Bowl. I heard about what happened at school, I was just like, sick. I think the whole Jackson family is screwed up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        F0r the record, how many of you really think JJ goes around wearing pasties all the time just for the heck of it ?!? (just in case someone accidentally rips off her velcro-attached top.)

Sounds like a lot of people missed the pasty nipple thingy.
        LOL.. did she really have a pasty on there?? I saw a photo and it was hard to tell if it was a pasty or a nipple ring...

Just heard on the news, she admitted to knowing about the expose' in advance.. Now FCC is all over everyone involved..

What a cheap way to rip off the attention that SHOULD be going towards a well played hotly competed sporting event..

JJ.. go play with yer bro!

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

....it serve you all right, for watching the "STUPOR BOWL"

.....I skip viewed the Rolex 24hrs at Daytona......

.....I think they use more aero stuf at times than race planes!
          Mayday51
          Jim Gallagher

Comment

well, to be perfectly honest, i didn't watch it. i'd rather be playing football than watching it.

and hebrew, i was kid rock because it was a cool name, lol.

current chat name...mudvayne
            heh heh alriiiight

Comment

It was a very good game. As far as Super Bowls go, IT WAS GREAT!

But some cheap moronic publicity stunt by members of the "Hip Hop" crowd have totally overshadowed the game.

But it was a very good game.

Comment

oh ya

it was a piece of nipple jewelry not a pasty, (give pasty girls a break).
                I had my 24, 21 and 18 year old with me during the game and they found nothing about the half time show that had anything faintly resembling something that should have been there.
                they told me that it was strickly for the attention and the type of thing they would except on MTV but not any of the XYZ stations.

Made me proud, but the little girl is going to be a Marine, so who knows.

I like a little boobie now and then, but geezzzz don't throw it in my face, girl.

and Hello guys, Sorry I been lurkin all this time.

73Landstang
                Steve
                ECVSteve
                E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
                Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Working...
                X