Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Nice shot Mark

Originally posted by Cobra
    My sweetie is doing much better, thanks for asking. Not 100% yet, but on the mend for sure .
    Hey Cobra, good to hear that! I thought, when I saw that shot, It looked an awful lot like your racer "taxi portrait" shots from a "way's" back...

Glad to hear the lady is getting better, God was certainly with her when her landstang decided to fly for a bit, appears, he's still with you guys.

Played a bit on your "muscle" site, up to the usual "Cobra standards"...

You gonna flex that Nikonion talent again this year at RENO?....

At least, bring that "Landstang" up for some comparison shots!

Ewe got my phone numba' still? Every time I ring you, it just rings forever.. (wrong one?? modem line???)

Let's plan on tipping one, maybe at PRS??

Glad to see you're still about! Bet that "Landstang's" a bit more thrilling than your old Ranger!!!

But.. don't get me wrong here.. CHEVY's RULE!!!!! Dood....

4X4 forever!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hi Wayners... nice to hear from you again. I think the old number you have has been dedicated to modem use only (too much fax spam so I decided to get rid of that phone/fax machine). I'll holler at you later today and we'll catch up on stuff and let you know my new numbers.

Ah, the muscle place. Quite a bit different group - but they are some good kids and we have a lot of fun. Thanks for the props on the site - it's just something I threw together for a friend that needed a home on the net. Still got the old Ranger (gotta have a beater for the rainy days ya know) but the stable in the garage has grown to 3 Landstangs now so I have a few different mounts to suit my mood. Never knew that stuff could be such a kick in the pants - probably will be going up to the drag strip this year to stretch the Savage's legs in a few months... keeping it fun as aways.

Sad to say, but Reno is probably going to be a wash for me this year. When it came time to bid annual leave this year, decided that it was time to get the Christmas season off - and a couple of weeks to attend my sisters graduation at OU (she'll hopefully be getting her doctoriate degree) so the family is planning a big shindig to celebrate. With everyone here getting a little long in the tooth, seems time to let the family priorities take presidence. I might be able to make a day or two at the PRS and at Reno - but it will be just as a spectator. It would be a nice drive for a weekend getaway - might have to do that now that you mention it.

Well - better scoot for now. Taxes to do and a few other things... but again - nice to hear from you.

All the best,
      Mark K....

Comment

Hi Wayners... nice to hear from you again. I think the old number you have has been dedicated to modem use only (too much fax spam so I decided to get rid of that phone/fax machine). I'll holler at you later today and we'll catch up on stuff and let you know my new numbers.
        Good to hear from you also Mark, look forward to hearin from ya!

Ah, the muscle place. Quite a bit different group - but they are some good kids and we have a lot of fun.
        LOL... saw that and they do

Thanks for the props on the site - it's just something I threw together for a friend that needed a home on the net.
        Nice throw job!

Still got the old Ranger (gotta have a beater for the rainy days ya know) but the stable in the garage has grown to 3 Landstangs now so I have a few different mounts to suit my mood.
        LOL.. don't I know the feeling! Since moving a few years ago, had to sell off my "stable" and "get light" for bachelor living. Sort of miss the old 914 most of all! It always was a "project" car though and I don't miss the constant planning and work at keeping it road ready.. (which, unfortunately, I did not always do... funny what a tank of gas will do to a German fuel system when left in there too long... <ouch!>)

Never knew that stuff could be such a kick in the pants - probably will be going up to the drag strip this year to stretch the Savage's legs in a few months... keeping it fun as aways.
        I think probably the broadest smile I ever sprouted was when I joined the Porche club so that I'd be eligible for PIR track days!

Even though that little bugger only had a VW Bus motor in it, at just over 2000lbs, it scooted pretty good and man, that mid engine was a HOOT on the twisty bits of PIR! Methinks with your power level... you're gonna lose a few 1000 miles worth of rear rubber on your track days!!! FUN STUFF!!!

Sad to say, but Reno is probably going to be a wash for me this year. When it came time to bid annual leave this year, decided that it was time to get the Christmas season off - and a couple of weeks to attend my sisters graduation at OU (she'll hopefully be getting her doctoriate degree) so the family is planning a big shindig to celebrate. With everyone here getting a little long in the tooth, seems time to let the family priorities take presidence. I might be able to make a day or two at the PRS and at Reno - but it will be just as a spectator. It would be a nice drive for a weekend getaway - might have to do that now that you mention it.
        Glad to hear on the family stuff, sorry to hear you'll miss another Reno but.. mebbie not totally ey!

Back before my dad passed and my family and I all got along together... <ahem> I used to split time down Reno way, between the fam and the races.. Best I ever did there was two days at the races in those days.. Don't know how a family life again would tolerate my 10+ days there now! (actually, not entirely sure how I tolerate it )

Lookin forward to the call and seein you there at PRS and/or Reno, no matter how long you get to stick around! You might get some good photo ops with the "landstang" at PRS!

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X