• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto that!!...Wayne and Jeff!
    Connie

Comment

Re: Nellis Air Show

Originally posted by Jeff Lee
      Well buddy, you got the pat on the back, and handshake at the luncheon, but I have to add my congratulations. You are such a professional with the ability to cover an event, and promote it at the same time. I think I'll stick to the promotion end of the world. Let's do it again, soon!
      Ha! Your check is in the mail!!

In all honesty, I have not really "covered" the event, yet.. Though I did shoot a lot of photos and gathered a bit of info here and there..

I must be getting old... between getting ready for, and going to Nellis, followed, way too closely by, last minute preparations for and going to ICAS/Dallas, (not to mention a few party nights at both locations).. I'm just plumb tired out!

Currently working on playing catchup on my work here and thinking of where to go, what to do next... prolly wasting a lot of time with both!

But thanks! You did well too, your radio spot placed second also, and, in my opinion, your TV spot *should* have, at least, been in that slot as well... Not to mention the magazine/program, which, had it been finished in time to be entered, might well have walked away with the program-large airshow category!

Bob Avery and company bit of a pretty big mouthful to chew at Nellis this year and did pretty darn well in the process. Not perfect, never perfect but pretty darn good just the same!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Well, all I can say is I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. Besides having kids, that was one of the most hardest work I've done, but well worth it! Especially getting together w/ you guys. You're all great! I sure got to know the streets of LAS pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by connie
          Well, all I can say is I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. Besides having kids, that was one of the most hardest work I've done, but well worth it! Especially getting together w/ you guys. You're all great! I sure got to know the streets of LAS pretty good.
          Was a pleasure working with you also Connie.. and I now know Las Vegas pretty well also!!

I also know not to drive there when it's raining! Geez... you'd think it never rains there!

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Not bad, I guess, for a former truck driver. Makin any money yet, Wayners? Don't get too sore pattin yerself on the back... Others are already ahead...

Smooches, babe!

Pylon Pusher

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered

Smooches, babe!

Ahh... yea.. and Merry Christmas to you too...

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayner/Jeff,

Congrats to both of you for your ICAS awards. I'm biased, but I think you both should have been #1. I have no idea why the TV commercial didn't place (it was about 100 times better than the winner in my book).

Best wishes in the coming year!

Chuck

Comment

<----------- Gives Wayner a HI 5.....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CWRamey
                    Wayner/Jeff,

Congrats to both of you for your ICAS awards. I'm biased, but I think you both should have been #1. I have no idea why the TV commercial didn't place (it was about 100 times better than the winner in my book).

Best wishes in the coming year!

Chuck
                    Well Chuck, I'm pretty biased too... if an award were to be given for the BEST handling of media, presentation of show, if a medal could be given to a media liason officer who went WAY above the call of duty... then you'd have been FIRST my man!

I agree, Jeff's TV spot was, as always, top notch! I'm happy to have placed, period! Mebbie next year, Jeff and I put that nice ICAS logo on our website and TV spot ey...

Pleasure working with you Chuck... even though, bout, what was it.. early tuesday afternoon, you were probably thinking otherwise..

Wayne
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                      Pleasure working with you Chuck... even though, bout, what was it.. early tuesday afternoon, you were probably thinking otherwise..

Wayne
                      Wayner,

Not 100 percent sure what you're referring to on the Tuesday comment, but I'll be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Let's chat sometime after the middle of next week. (I'm out this week studying so I can hopefully get another stripe).

You really busted your butt and did us proud in cyberspace!

Back to studying.

Chuck

Comment

Working...
                      X