Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NemesisNXT Damaged in Off Runway Incident

Originally posted by W J Pearce
    NXT has a new engine on her and is being ready for the flight home, which is a ways off. The team is working on the plane in the Sport Class hangar (Era).

Bill Pearce
    Nice work Billy! You gonna get a chance to talk with Jon or Trish for a minute?? If you get by there, give Trish a big hug for me!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Here's one of the photo's I got of the wing tip. The cowling had a little damage as well but I couldn't get a shot of that, it was no where to been seen.
      Attached Files
      Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
      My Photos
      My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
        Here's one of the photo's I got of the wing tip. The cowling had a little damage as well but I couldn't get a shot of that, it was no where to been seen.
        Werd I got from NXT folks was that the wingtip is a separate peice and can be replaced complete and separate from other repairs.... sounded good.

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I heard the same thing. In fact, I was listening in on an interview with Jon and Trish and heard mentioned that if they had REALLY wanted to they could have had it all back together and flying again for the races. BUT, they have decided to play things safe, patch the plane up and work it a little more for next year. Sounds like a good plan to me.
          Attached Files
          Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
          My Photos
          My Ride

Comment

Working...
          X