Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlim Heat 2C (Bronze)

Crossed the line as (I think):

1. Precious Metal (started second to last)
    2. Big Bossman
    3. either Merlin's Magic or Super Corsair (started last). Merlin had the lead but Super may have beat him to the line
    5. Steadfast
    6. Lady Jo
    7. Speedball Alice
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Re: Unlim Heat 2C (Bronze)

Got to love it. I would have liked to have seen that finish - Precious Metal, Big Bossman, and Super Corsair. Nothing like a little variety 1-2-3

Comment

The race between Merlins Magic and Super Corsair was awesome! MM had the inside and Super Corsair(Bob) was closing in.....Bob swung a bit wide and gave MM the position back. On the final lap, he tried to close in on MM and it was a photo finish! MM took it by a spinner, at best.

I forgot my damn point & shoot today ...can someone please post a pic of the blown MM engine that was on the stand? It was catastrophic to say the least. I was compelled to buy a shirt and Stu signed it for me while he was eating lunch. Quite a show of hospitality. Thanks! Great to see them having fun after a deal like that!

GO

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Osif
        I forgot my damn point & shoot today ...can someone please post a pic of the blown MM engine that was on the stand?
        Guess you missed it... http://www.aafo.com/hangartalk/showthread.php?t=3576
        Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
        My Photos
        My Ride

Comment

Yeah, I saw the pic of it still in the plane but, the carnage is REALLY apparent while sitting on the stand.....WOW!

Also saw your night shot of Scotty Cs' F1.......AWESOME!

Went by the Blue Thunder hangar today hoping to meet a few of the guys. No joy! I'll keep trying, though.

GO

Comment

These were taken yesterday in the pits:
            Attached Files

Comment

any ideas why she is having so much bad luck?

Comment

Working...
              X