Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can ya give me a hand here?

Default Re: Can ya give me a hand here?

Hey Bill, I'm a Deputy Sheriff just South of you. I am an instructor in Emergency Vehicle Operations and would happily accept and application to drive...

Quote Originally Posted by Wilnit
    Hey Bill, I'm a Deputy Sheriff just South of you. I am an instructor in Emergency Vehicle Operations and would happily accept and application to drive...
    Where to the south? Seeing how you are a Sheriff, are you aware that I am the holder of a few unofficial land speed records on both Hwy 101 and I-5?

This is totally my friend's deal. I might go along to see what happens but regardless, it will be interesting.

Bill Pearce

Sorry, I guess I should have put "to the North" thought you were in Reno. Lake Tahoe/Minden/Garderville, NV here. That ap better still be coming though

WRL

Hey Bill, I'm a Deputy Sheriff ...
    WRL-
    Your just looking for something faster then the Kawi 1000, to chase speeders..........

(ps check your messages).........Paul

Sorry, I guess I should have put "to the North" thought you were in Reno. Lake Tahoe/Minden/Garderville, NV here. That ap better still be coming though

WRL
    Will, this sounds like an application for the "Darwin Award" but then... You in Douglas county? My brother in law on my sister's side used to be a deupty out of Gardnerville. I got to do a "ride along" one fairly boring evening up at Tahoe. Only one real call.. burgler alarm at the golf course club house... I felt sorry for the cook when we did the quick drive up, Barny Fife jam it into park will still moving and then spotlighted and "Sherriff don't move" thing to him..

My B in L might have been, just a bit over zealous... do ya think??

Wayne

That must have been quite a while ago. The food in that shed is still pretty good though. Douglas County isn't the little local yokal (sp?) anymore though.... Who retired???