Thread: Nemesis NXT update

Default Nemesis NXT update

From the local newspaper Av Press...

http://www.avpress.com/n/mosty5.hts

Default Re: Nemesis NXT update

I have been waiting sooooo long to see this airplane. The article did not say whether or not they actually had it back home yet. I have not called in a while but last time I did, Trish said they were for sure "in" for Nellis... I sure hope so!!!!!!!!

Nellis Air Show is really going to be a hoot this year, I hope the turnout is really good so that it can continue to grow as it has over the past three years. Last year, the weather conspired to keep the turnout down a bit, both in the "gate" as well as some of the racers that could not make it due to the nastyness...

See you all there!

Wayne

All but me
    Boss says no, and I was gonna buy tickets anyway and hope he'd go, but then realize I had accepted a horse sitting gig that weekend. What was I thinking?
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by dineega
    All but me
    Boss says no, and I was gonna buy tickets anyway and hope he'd go, but then realize I had accepted a horse sitting gig that weekend. What was I thinking?
    Rachel
    Solution, just RIDE the horse to Nellis.....
    OH YEAH, belated happy birthday!

Thanks!

It would take a while to ride to Nellis from up here! Especially with the other 9 or 10 horses I would have to drag behind me. I'll just have to stay here and be cranky I guess

Come on... go to Nellis. Get all the horses together, find a red wagon to pull and tell them you are the Budweiser Clydesdales. I'd drink to that (and probably will).

Bill Pearce

hmmmmmmmmm
    I've got a big red manure spreader in the barn that is probably quite appropriate for this situation...