Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Championship Air Races & Airshow Nominated for Best Air Show in USA - VOTE

Default National Championship Air Races & Airshow Nominated for Best Air Show in USA - VOTE

FROM RARA:

We're so excited to announce that the Reno Air Races have been nominated for Best Air Show in USA TODAY'S 2021 10Best Readers' Choice travel awards!

First and foremost, we want to say that this? is all because of you. If it wasn't for each and every one of you and the amazing community you've created, we couldn't even dream of these kinds of things. We truly have the best fans and from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.❤️

IN TRUE RACE SPIRIT... HOW DO WE BAG THE WIN?
    The contest gives voters four weeks to vote for the candidate of their choice and you can vote once a day for the entire run of the contest. Voting ends Monday, July 5th and winners are announced on 10Best on Friday, July 16th at 12:00pm EDT.

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Default Re: National Championship Air Races & Airshow Nominated for Best Air Show in USA - VO

Oh man, Chino is nominated too

Default Re: National Championship Air Races & Airshow Nominated for Best Air Show in USA - VO

They have Reno listed twice on their entries. One as the Reno Air Show and one as NCAR.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerByPackard View Post
    They have Reno listed twice on their entries. One as the Reno Air Show and one as NCAR.
    Good catch. We could be 1st if people are voting on the one in 15th
    *My Air Race Site*

Reno from '99 to '19

Email sent to the gentleman in the footers of the poll to suggest correcting. We will see…

James

Update - the editor at USA Today responded to me and is reaching out to her tech team to attempt to combine and correct. No promises but at least an effort is being made. I thanked them for both that effort on behalf of the NCAR and the poll in total for the support/visibility it provides aviation events in general.

James

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Update - the editor at USA Today responded to me and is reaching out to her tech team to attempt to combine and correct. No promises but at least an effort is being made. I thanked them for both that effort on behalf of the NCAR and the poll in total for the support/visibility it provides aviation events in general.

James
    At least we're in first now. I'm voting on my phone, personal laptop, and work laptop everyday lol
    *My Air Race Site*

Reno from '99 to '19

Quote Originally Posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    At least we're in first now. I'm voting on my phone, personal laptop, and work laptop everyday lol
    Running in third place for several days now. Time to click like you mean it, people!

We locked in first. Keep voting!
    *My Air Race Site*

Reno from '99 to '19

Dropped to second again...