Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mark Kaillo

Unregistered Guest

hey you guys forget i have a go anywhere, do anything '91 gmc extended cab ready to loan to you guys, all i ask is to drive marks' 'stang just once. hehehehe.

errrrrr, that last post is mine guys...

Tom - Thanks for the kind comments on the old site. Working with Wayne again is something that I am very much looking forward to. We're both pretty involved with other projects at the moment - but I should be freed up in a few months to lend what help I can here. It should prove to be fun for everyone involved.

Brad - deffinatly down for a trip in the truck. I don't know how many days I can make it (vacation time this year has been allocated to a big family reunion and spending a a few days with the wife unit at Christmas time) - but I'm going to work hard to get there for at least a day or three.

Matt - don't really know if I can bear to bring the Beast and have to leave it unattended duing the event. The PRS is another thing though - hopefully we can hook up then.

cYa in the pits
    Mark K....

lol, that's just it, i'd attend to it >;^)> hehehe, ok, sounds good bro. be good to see you again

Originally posted by matt
    lol, that's just it, i'd attend to it >;^)> hehehe, ok, sounds good bro. be good to see you again
    The feeling is mutual Matt - glad to see you doing well bro. PM me one of these days with your # - would be fun to catch up on things with you.
    Mark K....

guest Guest

Thumbs up pylon 1.com

I am glad to hear you are still with us Mark, I am still looking for some of your wonderful pictures of dago Red with the old paint scheme on it, that are in air pictures at Reno, is there any place I can find them? I am building a Dago Red rc model for racing this year. As so many people put it Pylon 1 was great. I made my screen saver all pylon 1 pictures and this year I used some of Luvara's pictures, but no body gets them like you do.

Talking the beast

don't really know if I can bear to bring the Beast and have to leave it unattended duing the event.
    I've got parking for it if it could stand the company of a couple of Corvettes. Would'nt want to hurt it's feelings tho.

Leo

Default good to hear

Its good to hear that things are coming around. I was worried about you there for a while. Things are turning around for me as well. Drop me an e-mail if you want to catch up.

Default Re: the beast

Originally posted by Leo
    I've got parking for it if it could stand the company of a couple of Corvettes. Would'nt want to hurt it's feelings tho.

Leo
    Hey Mark, now, there's an offer ya can't refuse.. Leo is pretty dearn close to the action... but... somehow, I just can't see your snake next to those "fish"...

Default hmmm.

True, they might fight....
    Or even worse, mate.
    Corvangs?...Mustettes?