Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Marcos, CA
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    So here's the thing...

    The GF's birthday was a couple weeks ago. Among other things she has been shopping around for a certain woman's garment that lifts and separates. You catch my drift...

    So, being the dutiful BF that I am, I shopped around on the internet for gift certificates to places like Soma, Nordstroms, Lively, etc. I mean...WT*** do I know about these kind of things?!

    Anyway, I purchased a $200 gift certificate to Soma for her for her birthday. Smash hit...she's very happy (and...ok...so am I!)

    BUT NOW...all the flippin' banner ads I see on AAFO (and almost every other site I log on to) show nothing but ad's for those "over the shoulder, boulder holders!"

    Guys, be careful what you shop for on the net! It WILL come back to haunt you!
    Last edited by Air Boss; 08-03-2020 at 07:34 PM.
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    8,335

    Default Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    LOL! Google "delete browser cookies"
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, NV
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    Owen,

    I understand your frustration with the side bar ads. They happen most everywhere. However, my experience is a bit different. And probably because I'm more than slightly twisted! I purchased a backless mini dress for a young "friend" of mine (she looks amazing in it). It was from a company called "Revolve". Every time I open up AAFO and some other sites their ads pop up with more cool revealing clothes. Thank God most guys aren't as twisted as me!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Marcos, CA
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Owen,

    I understand your frustration with the side bar ads. They happen most everywhere. However, my experience is a bit different. And probably because I'm more than slightly twisted! I purchased a backless mini dress for a young "friend" of mine (she looks amazing in it). It was from a company called "Revolve". Every time I open up AAFO and some other sites their ads pop up with more cool revealing clothes. Thank God most guys aren't as twisted as me!
    LMAO!! Thanks for the AM chuckle!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NV
    Posts
    1,667

    Default Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    I'm glad we don't have senior nudist camp ads. I'd have to close one eye so I wouldn't more than my share.
    Lockheed Bob

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, NV
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    Good point Bob. As a "mature" man myself most women prefer I keep the lights off!

    Marc

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Posts
    2,438

    Default Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    Quote Originally Posted by Air Boss View Post
    LMAO!! Thanks for the AM chuckle!
    Owen,

    At least the ads have good looking babes. Short skirts and boobs - nothing wrong there young man.

    Could be worse, Depends ads, speedos and the new trend manscaping ads LOL


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Marcos, CA
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdawg View Post
    Owen,

    At least the ads have good looking babes. Short skirts and boobs - nothing wrong there young man.

    Could be worse, Depends ads, speedos and the new trend manscaping ads LOL


    Ya know...you have a point there, young man! Thank GOD the GF is the nicely put together petite type. Could have been SOOOO much worse!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    8,335

    Default Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    It's good to be back... however wounded the database might be!!

    Love you guys!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Marcos, CA
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

    Quote Originally Posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    It's good to be back... however wounded the database might be!!

    Love you guys!
    Good to be back and have you back, my friend!

    How's the move progressing?
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •