Rare Bear speed record video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rare Bear speed record video?

I have the book also-well worth the price. I was lucky to have mine signed by Lyle and Dell at a bookstore in Reno a few years ago. Have brought it out to the races each year and got it signed by a few more of the crew each year.
    Russ
    Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Folks...they were lucky to even have enough decent avgas to do the run.....much less a good day. Trust me....I just LEFT New Mexico right down the road from the A/P they used. Great chilies, yes!!! Good flying weather...? Nah.

Greg S.

Comment

Ok, so YES!!!! Video does exist!! I found the DVD I have after the move I had to make after B of A (stand for Bunch of A$$holes) forclosed on my house and I had to make a quick move to a rental, no small feet to find that video!!! The search was all for you here on AAFO.com!! But I digress. Mrs. Race29 and I watched it tonight and it has a lot of video from the record run!! It was all VHS transfered to DVD, but it's there!! Even Wayners and J-Slack get a mention in the "thank you's" at the end. All in all, it's a great video! A few interviews with Mr. Lutz (the producer, let's thank him!!) and Lyle, it's awesome! It's called "Fly Fast" I don't know if there's any copies for sale though, and I can't post any of the content because I don't own it and it wouldn't be right, even though I'd love to share it. But, it really is a great video!! Come over to my place and I'll give you a beer and we'll watch it together!! I'd love to watch it again!!

Race29
        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

So party at your house then? When and where? I'll even bring my own beer and a couple for the host.

GP

Comment

I bought 2 copies of the book. "slightly" higher than .99 cents!!
            Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Gp, Very most definatly! Especially if I can get a beer out of it! Let me know when your in Sacramento, and we'll have a Rare Bear party and watch the video!!

Race 29

Comment

Well I'll be in Reno in Sept but Sacramento is still a long way to go for a beer. I guess you're off the hook for now. Thanks anyway.

GP

Comment

Well, if he was to bring his video to Reno, and everyone else brought their beer, all we would need would be a place to watch the video and drink the beer
                  Russ
                  Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Could we get a DVD player and a screen big enough to watch it? Maybe the annual AAFO.com BBQ would be a good place to watch it?

Race 29

Comment

Working...
                    X