Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last run... Dago Red 20 yr. anniversary tee (closes Oct. 14th)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last run... Dago Red 20 yr. anniversary tee (closes Oct. 14th)

Since I screwed up and gave away Mitch's tee at Reno, looks like I'm going to need to do one final run of tee shirts... so for those that didn't get one, here's your chance. Let me know size & number, and I'll include your request in this last run. It looks like the tees will cost about $25 each, so that's what I'll need after you get your order. I'll wait two weeks for everyone to post, get the final number and place the order.

The first run of tees were yellow... but this second & final run more likely will be red shirts, with white printing... but I'm not 100% on that yet. So let me know if you want one... post up here and what color you prefer, but all the tees in this run will need be the same color to keep costs down....

EDIT: looks like we'll be making RED tees on this run... unless we get a lot more requests for grey.
    I'll be leaving the thread active until next weekend (Oct. 14th) when I'll close the thread, and then place the final order with the tee-shirt company.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dago Red Reno Unlimited -- Proof_230822_154309_230903_085234.jpg Views:	0 Size:	497.7 KB ID:	264008
    Last edited by Pylon1_Mark; 10-02-2023, 03:21 PM.
    Mark K....

I'd like a large in grey please.

Comment

Mark can you ship to Canada?

I would need a 2XL in either the light grey or the red.

Don

Comment

I guess I could make them grey... just please keep in mind that the graphic would have to be changed for different color tees... and that's too expensive. So we'll see what color you guys prefer, but all the tees in this run will be the same color.... so far we have
        2 grey
        one red
        Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by CRJpilot View Post
          Mark can you ship to Canada?

I would need a 2XL in either the light grey or the red.

Don
          Sure, don't know why I couldn't.
          Mark K....

Comment

After reading the text on the graphic in detail I see the 512.164 mph speed you corrected me on in the other post.

Too funny. . .

I can be flexible on the color but not the size.

Don
            Last edited by CRJpilot; 09-28-2023, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I’ll take one XL and one M, red is great for both. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pylon1_Mark View Post
                Since I screwed up and gave away Mitch's tee at Reno, looks like I'm going to need to do one final run of tee shirts... so for those that didn't get one, here's your chance. Let me know size & number, and I'll include your request in this last run. It looks like the tees will cost about $25 each, so that's what I'll need after you get your order. I'll wait two weeks for everyone to post, get the final number and place the order.

The first run of tees were yellow... but this second & final run more likely will be red shirts, with white printing... but im not 100% on that yet. So let me know if you want one... post up here and we'll make it happen.

Click image for larger version Name:	Dago Red Reno Unlimited -- Proof_230822_154309_230903_085234.jpg Views:	0 Size:	497.7 KB ID:	264008
                I'd like a large in red Mark, let me know what you need from me.Thanks!

Comment

Hello, and thanks for keeping the "Dago" memory alive.
                  I'd like 2ea. Large in red

PM for contact info

Jim
                  Last edited by Jim58; 09-30-2023, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Hi Mark,

I'd like to put my order in for 2 shirts, both XL. OK with any color.

Bob

Comment

I'll take an XXL in whatever color you end up going with.

Comment

Would like to get 1 XL and 1 L. Red would be great

Comment

3X here if available Yellow.

Comment

I'll take one in Red, XL or whatever color is chosen is ok as well, thanks Mark!

Comment

Here are the orders so far... looks like we'll be making RED tees on this run... unless we get a lot more requests for grey.

I'll be leaving the thread active until next weekend (Oct. 14th) when I'll close the thread, and then place the final order with the tee-shirt company.
                              marada mx3 1-LG grey
                              CRJpilot 2-2X grey or red
                              Bear Trap 1-M 1-XL red
                              lowpasskid 1-LG red
                              Jim58 2-LG red
                              Tibia 2-XL any color
                              cragdweller 1-2X any color
                              skykeith 1-L 1-XL red
                              coxtrot 1-3X yellow
                              invader28 1-XL red​
                              Last edited by Pylon1_Mark; 10-03-2023, 05:32 AM.
                              Mark K....

Comment

Working...
                              X