PIT PASSES and Tickets for at least the Weekend FOR SALE / started new job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIT PASSES and Tickets for at least the Weekend FOR SALE / started new job

Wayne, Mark, Greg B., Zac...Max and I are so sorry to say - we will not be there : (
    With heavy hearts I say this. Max has eTickets that are at least / PIT PASSES and Tickets for at least the Weekend FOR SALE. He simply wants to get this out there now and allow it to be an option - as we want them to be used and enjoyed. My new Job is our reason for not attending. He would like to simply make the early price back that he has in them. DM me. Fly Fast Guys have fun and we will be there online.
    ...I am getting the details on the Days and Passes he bought.
    Mitch & Max

Originally posted by mitchcarley View Post
    Wayne, Mark, Greg B., Zac...Max and I are so sorry to say - we will not be there : (
    With heavy hearts I say this. Max has eTickets that are at least / PIT PASSES and Tickets for at least the Weekend FOR SALE. He simply wants to get this out there now and allow it to be an option - as we want them to be used and enjoyed. My new Job is our reason for not attending. He would like to simply make the early price back that he has in them. DM me. Fly Fast Guys have fun and we will be there online.
    ...I am getting the details on the Days and Passes he bought.
    Mitch & Max
    So sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it guys... totally understand though, work comes first. However, it would be my pleasure to try to "soften the blow", especially given the circumstances. I made mention to this earlier, but I did make a very limited quantity of tees to celebrate Dago Red's 20-year anniversary on setting the fastest lap/fastest average speed back in 2003 and I would like to send you guys one each. Just let me know the size and hopefully I have one that'll fit ya.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dago Red Reno Unlimited -- Proof_230822_154342.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	497.7 KB
ID:	263562
    BTW: The reason it's yellow (have gotten a lot of comments on the color choice) is because on that Friday back in 2003, it wasn't something spur of the moment. We were going out to set the record, and every member of the crew was wearing a yellow tee that day for a reason. So in honor of that moment, yellow shirts were a must for the anniversary tee.
    Mark K....

Comment

Mitch... I need to get Linda in mostly on the weekend, VERY sorry you guys won't be there but.... I'd buy one ticket and pit pass for Linda! I'm not used to paying to get her in, RARA used to let her in as a courtesy to me and via Heritage Cup donations of years past. Not used to the new way for media there this year! You have my phone and text numbers.. I'm serious about one ticket!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Actually, I might be interested in both!!! Price??? Please let me know ASAP
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

CHECK PM!!!!!!!!!!!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

If the tickets are still available Steve Bartholf is looking for 2 weekend GA passes and pit passes.

Comment

I am looking for 2 weekend GA and pit passes, are these still available?

Comment

Sold. Thanks all and Mark thanks for the MissA details. Go Doc Go! Mitch Max

Comment

Originally posted by pitgirl View Post
                  I have one season ticket ga/pit for $100. if still needed can get to you digitally or maybe meet at gate it's a PDF file
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

If the tickets are still available Steve Bartholf is looking for 2 weekend GA passes and pit passes.
                    I have one $100. digital pdf ticket bought two need only one
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfoot View Post
                      Has the heat exchanger arrived from Rick's shop in Texas?
                      Yes, it arrived at 2:32PM local.... test run at 6:33PM (successful - no issues encountered). Miss America is ready to race... well, that is... after she takes a dawn patrol flight tomorrow
                      Last edited by Pylon1_Mark; 09-14-2023, 07:54 PM.
                      Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                        I have one season ticket ga/pit for $100. if still needed can get to you digitally or maybe meet at gate it's a PDF file
                        ​Hey guys... this is the Miss America thread.... not the I need tickets thread. Please post in the appropriate threads/forums. Thanks so much!
                        Mark K....

Comment

Damnit Markers... I can't figure out how to access the edit thread in the admin mode... I've got you as an admin within your login... do you remember how to separate posts and move them to a renamed new thread? I'd gladly give the one ticket I have to Steve and would love to be able to continue this conversation since I really don't need the money and would love to give the ticket to someone!

Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                          X