• Show
Clear All

• ArmyMP
    replied
    Re: Any one in the know?

Originally posted by rforslund View Post
    This is correct, here is a video confirming:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqcwEVjLs2I
    Thank you! Hopefully it will come to NW Arkansas. That will bring it closer to me again and I can take my Grandson to experience it all.

Leave a comment:

• rforslund
    replied

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    There is a MIG-29 in a hanger @ the St. George airport being worked on & it was to have come from the Paul Allen collection? Any info on this?
    Jared Isaacman bought it, here is a link:
    What happens when you sell your controlling stake in a private air force? You buy yourself a 4th generation fighter of your own!

Leave a comment:

• Lockheed Bob
    replied

There is a MIG-29 in a hanger @ the St. George airport being worked on & it was to have come from the Paul Allen collection? Any info on this?

Leave a comment:

• rforslund
    replied

Originally posted by ArmyMP View Post
    Just curious if anyone in the Northwest can confirm the hub-bub I read a week ago about Paul Allen's collection possibly being sold to Sam Walton's grandson in Arkansas? I have a lot of fond memories from my first time there seeing the flight displays many moons ago.

Thanks in advance.
    This is correct, here is a video confirming:
    Sadly, Paul Allen's legendary collection was closed in early 2020 by Vulcan, Inc. and Paul's Sister, Jody Allen, and was sold to a single buyer in April 2022...

Leave a comment:

• ArmyMP
    started a topic Any one in the know?

Any one in the know?

Just curious if anyone in the Northwest can confirm the hub-bub I read a week ago about Paul Allen's collection possibly being sold to Sam Walton's grandson in Arkansas? I have a lot of fond memories from my first time there seeing the flight displays many moons ago.

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X