Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pylon Chasers Documentary KNPB

Hi all,

"Pylon Chasers" a KNPB Channel 5 Public Broadcasting documentary on the Reno Air Races will premiere at the Grand Sierra Resort 2500 East 2nd Street, Reno, Nevada 89595 in the Grand Theatre, Thursday, September 17th at 8PM. It is free to the public. RSVP before September 16th Annette Bordenave (775) 682-7781

Thanks,

Ben Asnis
    Attached Files

Re: Pylon Chasers Documentary KNPB

Originally posted by BenKNPB View Post
    Hi all,

"Pylon Chasers" a KNPB Channel 5 Public Broadcasting documentary on the Reno Air Races will premiere at the Grand Sierra Resort 2500 East 2nd Street, Reno, Nevada 89595 in the Grand Theatre, Thursday, September 17th at 8PM. It is free to the public. RSVP before September 16th Annette Bordenave (775) 682-7781
    Ben, that's awesome.. Guess we know what we'll be doing Thursday night now.. now.. if we can just make sure the pit party is WEDNESDAY and not Thursday, we're dialed!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Will this be broadcast on PBS nationwide at some point?

Thanks,
      Dave
      Dave

Comment

Hi,

It may be seen nationwide I'll let you know if that happens, for now it is just local. I hope you guys like it.

Ben

Comment

After it airs will copies be made available for sale?
          Last edited by Stevo; 08-21-2009, 03:44 PM.
          Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
          My Photos
          My Ride

Comment

Last year on Friday (I think) at the GSR theater was a preview of "Chasing the Dream" which was a documentary focusing on the Nemesis NXT project and Sport Class racing but it did cover some of all of the classes. It was really nice to sit in the air conditioning and watching some air racing and hearing stories after spending a day on the ramp. Thursday night plans are on the book for me
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Ken from PG; 08-22-2009, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken from PG View Post
              Last year on Friday (I think) at the GSR theater was a preview of "Chasing the Dream" which was a documentary focusing on the Nemesis NXT project and Sport Class racing but it did cover some of all of the classes. It was really nice to sit in the air conditioning and watching some air racing and hearing stories after spending a day on the ramp. Thursday night plans are on the book for me
              Missed that one last year, but i may join ya for this Ken
              "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Just saw the commercial on KNPB. The production and video clips looked great! Said it was airing on Sept. 20th (Sunday) My DVR will be set........... Oh,...and it was in HD.....
                Last edited by t-dub; 08-23-2009, 07:31 PM.
                "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by BenKNPB View Post
                  Hi,

It may be seen nationwide I'll let you know if that happens, for now it is just local. I hope you guys like it.

Ben
                  Ben,

most of us are not going to be able to see it... or at least, the promos for it.. Is there any way KNPB would allow you to upload the promo to youtube or something like this? We could handle a pretty good clip here.. or, is there any way you'll have it on knpb.org?
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hi,

We will have it on the website eventually. There will be a DVD as well.

Ben Asnis

Comment

Would it help to have some sort of pre-buy or signup list?

Comment

Eleven of us (Box A81) going Thursday night.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by hattend View Post
                          Eleven of us (Box A81) going Thursday night.

Don
                          I'm sure I'll be there too.. hopefully, none of the small crowd, consisting of few, politely unnamed, A HOLES, (you know who you are) who booed sections of Thunder Over Reno during its preview, particularly, when they saw entities in the credit crawl they were not fond of, will stay in their dens and or, if they attend, they will choose to keep their opinions to themselves...

Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Dang, this is the same night that Sherm is going to have his wines at the cellar. Humm, wine or movie, wine or movie.......

Comment

What cellar??

Comment

Working...
                              X