Dago Grey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dago Grey

Here is an updated picture of Dago in primer.
    Attached Files

Re: Dago Grey

Any other news, you'd like to share regarding Dago?

Comment

Yeah, tell us a tail.
      Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
      Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

This certainly is an exciting year for "looks" on some of the top racers! Lots of paint schemes to be found out... hopefully, we'll all be able to resist the temptation to post pix of the completed projects before the principal parties want them posted...

As much as I'd like to be the guy who "breaks the story" I know the RB is probably painted but on a "must know" basis and I'd hate to be the guy who the team was mad at because "they saw it first" here..

Bill Rogers was very careful with the paint on Furias when he did the retro scheme and wanted to debut it when they buzzed the field.. a bunch of folks were really good about not revealing what they'd seen...

WOW... the anticipation! You could cut it with a knife! Wonder what we'll see at PRS???

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

There's more than a new coat of paint in store for Dago, or it may stay grey for awhile.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Comment

Sure would be neat to hear a little from the guys who know whats going on with the racers. Mabey get permission to share with us? If it's top secret then I understand but honestly....nothing?
              My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

the RB is probably painted
                Hey, I LIKED her colors last year! Now what? As long as they stay away from the swimmers...
                Looking forward to seeing Dago. Even with the repaintings and the kelp, she's looked basically the same since '82, just kept getting, "busier".
                Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                  This certainly is an exciting year for \"looks\" on some of the top racers! Lots of paint schemes to be found out... hopefully, we\'ll all be able to resist the temptation to post pix of the completed projects before the principal parties want them posted...

As much as I\'d like to be the guy who \"breaks the story\" I know the RB is probably painted but on a \"must know\" basis and I\'d hate to be the guy who the team was mad at because \"they saw it first\" here..

Bill Rogers was very careful with the paint on Furias when he did the retro scheme and wanted to debut it when they buzzed the field.. a bunch of folks were really good about not revealing what they\'d seen...

WOW... the anticipation! You could cut it with a knife! Wonder what we\'ll see at PRS???

I wonder how it would look in two-tone brown.

\"Dago Brown\"?

Comment

Hmm.....what would the race team be called then?

Not A Sea Fury Air Racing?

Comment

The new scheme is going to looks great I cant wait to see it!
                      CFI/CFII/MEI
                      www.FLYMARKPOLLARD.com
                      www.InvertedCast.com - InvertedCast, The All Aviation Podcast!

Comment

Working...
                      X