Steven Hinton and his Wingman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Hinton and his Wingman

This was mentioned in another thread by "deepsky" and he should get the credit.
    For those of you who were not able to attend, a really cool, touching thing took place Sunday during the Silver cool down.
    Young Steven was orbiting high above in Sparky and with all other racers down and safe, his father Steve, in the T-33 joined up on his right wing
    and they flew together. I hope a lot of you guys who were there saw this. It will be a lasting memory, and there are many, for me of Reno '08.
    ...going off the rails on a crazy train....

Re: Steven Hinton and his Wingman

Originally posted by a4gturn
    This was mentioned in another thread by "deepsky" and he should get the credit.
    For those of you who were not able to attend, a really cool, touching thing took place Sunday during the Silver cool down.
    Young Steven was orbiting high above in Sparky and with all other racers down and safe, his father Steve, in the T-33 joined up on his right wing
    and they flew together. I hope a lot of you guys who were there saw this. It will be a lasting memory, and there are many, for me of Reno '08.
    I did see that. It touched my heart and I will remember it. My friend Bob and I asked each other who had the bigger smile, father or son?

Eric
    Cheers

Comment

I don't remember what day for sure but they both did that also. I think it was friday.

Comment

They did this a few other times as well, but this was Sunday.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Fence Sence; 09-16-2008, 11:09 AM.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
        X