Whistle Whetter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whistle Whetter

Don't know if Robert's going to bring the airplane, sure will be nice if he does.. Cleaning up my cards and drives from Oshkosh took the time to mess with one. Interesting that Robert's airplane was the only one on take off that had the prop vapor.

Anyway..

Enjoy, see ya in a few days!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Whistle Whetter

That's a cool shot Wayne.

Eric
    Cheers

Comment

If IRC...the prop only turns about 800 rpm, so with the long blades and steep pitch I'm not surprised it was pulling vapor. Neat shot.
      Last edited by Red; 09-03-2008, 09:53 AM.
      Red
      chanting...400+

Comment

Originally posted by Red
        If IRC...the prop only turns about 800 rpm, so with the long blades and steep pitch I'm not surprised it was pulling vapor. Neat shot.
        Thanks Red, it was a busy week for me, almost didn't bring my (really heavy) camera bag with me!

Last day I shot, was pretty slow, so I was able to wander away for a little over an hour and managed some shots.. this one, if anyone cares, was at 1/125th...

Completely amazing to me that it was not as blurry as the two before and after at that speed...

Though a far from perfect shot (some motion blur, a lot of bad D2X "high" <anything but 100iso grain> ISO artifacts... some just being out of the mode stuff) but it was fun to get out of the booth and SHOOT!!

To be honest, going to Oshkosh, totally screwed up my time plan for 2008 but.. I had a lot of fun, helped a really neat project get going! Can't gripe about that!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wow Wayne cool shot....

Don't make any exuses for it (even though you're a nikon user ) Its a totally rad shot of a cool airplane...
          race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Originally posted by kiwiracefan
            (even though you're a nikon user )
            LOL... did you see all those "black" lenses and the Nikon vests at the Olympics??

Could it be?

Is there a change in the air?????

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

OMG!!!

Just read my post and saw where it could be... misinterpreted...

CHANGE????

Since one my favorite heroes is... as described by an unnamed...other hero.. "just to the right of Atilla the Hun"... I'd like to clarify the above statement...

We're talking HARDWARE.. Atilla!!!!!!!

Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X