Don

Re: Has this video been mentioned yet?

What a fantastic video article! Thanks for sharing
    Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter
      What a fantastic video article! Thanks for sharing
      Wow.... I agree.. I totally missed this message when first posted. What they do with this article is aim it at folks who don't know about air racing... which is something we die-hard fans forget. MOST of the world are totally ignorant to our sport. IF they have heard of "Air Racing" they will probably think of the Red Bull air races...

I remember getting emails from folks all over the world over the years, stating they had NO IDEA that we did this in America! Some of those very people are within the percentage cited by RARA as fans who come from all over the world to see the races. (A significant % I might add)

An extremely well done and well aimed video article!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Well said Wayne. Hence my refusal to change my signature. It's my way of saying RARA should do more brand building for true air racing.
        _________
        -Matt
        Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Originally posted by MRussell
          Well said Wayne. Hence my refusal to change my signature. It's my way of saying RARA should do more brand building for true air racing.
          They may well be doing more than any of us realize..

Hard to refute a group that has managed, against all odds, to keep the sport alive, every single year (save 2001) since the rebirth in 1964!

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I spent most of this spring in northern China for work. They have english language ESPN Asia (iirc) there, and this segment was featured on a program called Breitling AirSports World. I wonder why domestic ESPN doesn't carry it? At the time, I'd meant to log on and post a compliment for the pilots, especially Will, for their great interviews.

I'm glad someone else found this to share...

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for sharing this video - we've also just posted a preview of this year's Reno Race with that amazing pass at the last minute - check it out here:

We'll be uploading the new feature from Reno soon

Comment

This video is now how I will introduce people to air racing. Real Air Racing! NO MORE....."Is that the Red Bull thing?".
                My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Originally posted by DWYER
                  This video is now how I will introduce people to air racing. Real Air Racing! NO MORE....."Is that the Red Bull thing?".
                  I agree. Great video. Thanks for sharing.
                  "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Working...
                  X