• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rare Bear Landing

No problem, thanks.
    _________
    -Matt
    Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Originally posted by BellCobraIV
      Lyle wasn't at Reno this year, his back is bothering him to the point that walking around on the ramp all day wasn't an option, he had a fishing trip to baja planned but will probably go fishing later in the month.
      Excuse me Sir, Are you the John Slack I met in 1994 ?
      in that opportunity I traveled to LA to visit my uncle and aunt Joe & Angela Barbero. We had dinner at Marina del Rey (I think) at the seaside with you and your mother (Joyce ?). We went to Reno and it was the best journey I did, Rare Bear and J.Penney won the Gold race.
      I do always remember all of you, very nice people. I hope Mr.Shelton be present at Reno for many years more. I have so many pictures and posters autographed by Lyle. The Rare Bear keeps me alive.
      Thank you for your time
      My very best regards.
      Jorge

Comment

I've seen a lot of of situations and that was absolutely one of the nicest turns on a very well thought out, tough approach. Nailed it. We we're all breathless 'till he got 'er down.
        naruto

Comment

well the whole week went quite well i think ... especially starting on the FIRST LAP OF THE GOLD !!!! heh, heh, heh, heh
          think gonna have another tuaca or cockspur
          Well done Bear and Bear Team !!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X