Red Bull's P-38, going to Hanger-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull's P-38, going to Hanger-7

I was looking at Red Bulls web site http://www.flyingbulls.at/start_skiped_e.html and saw that Red Bulls P-38 new home will be Hanger-7 in Salzburg/Austria. [this may be old news but I just now saw it myself],,I ,like everyone else, would rather see it stay in America, but it's like 440 Magnum said "ownership trumps all else" . Red Bulls are the folks spending [probably] a few million on the plane, and they get to make the call. I wish them all the best with the plane, and their sucess with their bussiness. Again I would like to thank the Ezell boys for the updates they post on their website. P.S. do take a look at hanger-7 on their web site , it is a outstanding structure.

Re: Red Bull's P-38, going to Hanger-7

RED BULL PUTS THEIR CLEKOS WHERE THEIR MONEY IS ! !

Wow... finally opened the red bull site. Double WOW.

In reference to white lightning and the commentary about saving what is precious to us, i.e. paint jobs, etc..... after seeing what the red bull folks are doing to revive this war bird movement, im speechless as to the "actions speak louder than words deal".

Shure, all words pro and con about cherished war birds that make my heart pump are welcome.... but hey folks.... these germans?... aaah europeans? are big-time fly boys..... glad to have them!!!!

Paint job issues..........? Hey i got all the shots i need in my picture book with lefty doing his thing.

HEY.....Im gonna start slugging down red bulls ..... i dont see Mug rootbeer buying boxes of clekos!!!!!!!

BM

Comment

Working...
    X