• Show
Clear All

Re: Greenamyer racer needs a sponsor

You can still buy it.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by FNG
      That's what a purpose built racer should look like. Looks like critical mass with a swept tail.
      Except I think they made a mistake in designing the wings for a longer course. They may need to add some wing area.

They did say it would have been easier to design a new wing rather than cut down and graft Seafury outer panels like they did.

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
        Yes, NOVA did a special on it for PBS. It was very well done.
        I agree, its extremely well done. The only way they could have done better would have been to go back in time and change the outcome Every time I see it I hope that it'll end differently but it never does...

Comment

You can also read the Transcript for the show HERE on the NOVA website.
          Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
          My Photos
          My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
            Same here... I have what I believe to be the latest issue... nothing on it.. darn near wore it out checking tho...

Well you guys probably think I'm crazy, and I was beginning to wonder if I imagined it, but I checked. It's in the Air Classics Volume 42 - Number 4 - pg 16 bottom half of the page. On the cover is the B-25 "Yankee Warrior." Maybe I just happened to get it early for some reason. Anyone else have this issue yet?

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu
              Well you guys probably think I'm crazy, and I was beginning to wonder if I imagined it, but I checked. It's in the Air Classics Volume 42 - Number 4 - pg 16 bottom half of the page. On the cover is the B-25 "Yankee Warrior." Maybe I just happened to get it early for some reason. Anyone else have this issue yet?

Jarrod
              Maybe you're just special. The last one I received in the mail had the POF F-86 on it. But you know...they still use the Pony Express up here in our neck of the woods, so maybe I'll get my copy in the next couple of months, once the snow melts enough for the horses to get through.

Comment

I got the new issue on Monday.
                Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Working...
                X