No announcement yet.

Will RARA be showing races live online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will RARA be showing races live online?

hey guys not sure if anyone covered this or not but does anyone know if the races will be available to watch online this year like they were last year? I cant make it again nd was wondering if i could at least see and hear the sights through my pc

Re: Will RARA be showing races live online?

Yes they will. LoadedTv.com. Same people as last year.
    "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

does anyone know when the feed begins?

Comment

The feed is already up...they are doing some random "Good Morning" type stuff right now, but they are at Stead...they will stream from 7AM - 4:30PM Reno, NV time (which is Pacific Standard Time, I assume?). And I think the cameras are manned by Rendered Moments Video this year...Rendered Moments did the official DVD's for the races from 2006 - 2010. LoadedTv is just handling the streaming, I believe. Don't quote me on that, though.

Here is the link (the races stream is on their home page):

http://www.loadedtv.com/#!home/mainPage
        -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Wednesday, 8:23am. Just went to their website, and I cannot find what their plans are for the Air Races. http://www.loadedtv.com/#!home/mainPage

Why do websites have to be like some kind of puzzle? Why can't they post what they plan on doing clearly, logically, and in full sentences...?

Comment

Their coverage begins at 9. They had a preshow on earlier. The race feed is the only live feed on their homepage.
            -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Thank-you Tigercat24

You would think, that since they are in the business of broadcasting information, that they would make it obvious what their plans are, instead of a mystery. I guess you get what you pay for?

Thanks LoadedTV for providing us with whatever you can. Please post what your intentions are on your website, to clarify for the viewers.

So many websites today are cryptic in nature. Like you need a Private Detective to investigate it before you go there to inform you what to do.
              Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-13-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

They have live cameras operating now and a chat connection. Talking begins at noon.
                Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-12-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

To help with streamlining the live-stream process, I have taken advantage of 2012 technology, and embedded the feed into our NCAR page.

FOLLOW IT HERE

Joseph

Comment

Great!!

Thanks Joe

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Just an FYI...
                        Both the loadedtv.com and the airrace.org streams of the races are not compatible with mobile devices.
                        However, the video stream on www.fsxairsports.com/ncar_2012/live_stream works great on mobile devices.
                        I've been watching live race video on my cell phone (AT&T Galaxy S III) with no problems.

Comment

Working...
                        X