Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strega.....

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
    Then how is it that last time Rare Bear won it was wearing the ugliest scheme it ever had?
    Trying to get away from its own paint?

Comment

cause it was running away from the uglyness........

Comment

To be fare, it was not designed, or intended as it turned out.

Comment

Actually, the term "homer" is used to designate a person that is such a diehard fan of a particular racer that they won't face the notion of any other racer breaking the record of their favorite. That's the case with you Rare Bear homers. You are so into RB that you don't want to believe there are other planes that are actually faster, so you come up with as many excuses as possible as to why it's impossible for anyone else to break Bear's record(s).....even though there are planes that certainly can do it....

Comment

but they just haven't.

Comment

Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus View Post
                but they just haven't.
                grampi
                |
                |
                V

Last edited by Box A35; 05-08-2012, 09:51 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Wayne,
                  Please close this thread, there was some fun banter and cool things discussed it it. But now its just name calling and general abuse so there is no reason to continue it.

Thanks for the fun everyone

Comment

I'm not going to close the thread, I am, however, going to RE-BAN Grampi... I had a private conversation with him, he agreed to something he does not seem to be able to, or want to do.... If you're not an asset, you're an... well, I'm not going to call anyone names, other than "banned"....
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thank You

Comment

I, for one, am going to take something positive away from this. I propose that for Reno we form a new group...ARH. "Air Race Homers".

My membership number will be 001, of course....but please feel free to get in line behind me. And as the Grand Pubah of the Air Race Homers, I do feel compelled to wear the Grand Pubah fez.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Cat View Post
                            Thank You
                            *sigh* thanked by one member, condemned by another... (via pm)....

Guess ya can't please everyone..

And a PS to this message and an FYI.. I will NOT delete anyone's membership on request by that member or any other member. You joined, you were here, you own what you said, the site owns the content.. it's part of the history of the board, I will not "delete your account"...

If you no longer want to be a member of the board, leave, remove us from your bookmarks, don't read what's here. That's all there is to it.

OK... minus Grampi, by my actions (banned, not deleted) and perhaps one other member (or more?) we continue on, hopefully, peacefully, while enjoying the fun and games found here with like minded people.

Anyone deliberately posting material with the intention to "goad" anyone into a reaction so they can enjoy same... i.e. what is known as "trolling" will be warned, then banned if warning is not enough....

Nuff said???

Wayne Sagar
                            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
                              I, for one, am going to take something positive away from this. I propose that for Reno we form a new group...ARH. "Air Race Homers".

My membership number will be 001, of course....but please feel free to get in line behind me. And as the Grand Pubah of the Air Race Homers, I do feel compelled to wear the Grand Pubah fez.

I like it!
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post

"SIGN ME UP!"

DBD

Comment

Working...
                                X