Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatever happened to....

Originally posted by kiwiracefan View Post
    It's damn interesting reading the various reports and accounts of the wildfire tale, and Big Jim you are very right, it seems to very much be a us v everyone tale.. It would be interesting to hear from the likes of Dave Morss, Matt Jackson, and i think Skip Holm was involved at some point as well.
    It seems like Matt must be enjoying the project or sees it paying off in the long run. I know that Matt is not the type to waste time or effort on something. He's a very busy guy and if there's no reason to be working on Wildfire, he wouldn't have signed up in the first place. I also think he is one of the smarter members when it comes to making sure that plane is safe for Reno.

I was wondering on what scale are Elliot and Justin involved? It didn't seem like the LA Times article portrayed that as being any part of it, but I've seen some things that may sway differently. And with Elliot getting behind the stick of Dreadnought, maybe it's prep for something bigger? Conspiracy for now...!
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
      It seems like Matt must be enjoying the project or sees it paying off in the long run. I know that Matt is not the type to waste time or effort on something. He's a very busy guy and if there's no reason to be working on Wildfire, he wouldn't have signed up in the first place. I also think he is one of the smarter members when it comes to making sure that plane is safe for Reno.

I was wondering on what scale are Elliot and Justin involved? It didn't seem like the LA Times article portrayed that as being any part of it, but I've seen some things that may sway differently. And with Elliot getting behind the stick of Dreadnought, maybe it's prep for something bigger? Conspiracy for now...!
      Elliott works for the Sanders in some capacity now.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
        Elliott works for the Sanders in some capacity now.
        Do you know what working for them means for Elliot? All I've seen is the smokewinder stuff..? Elliot is a very smart guy with a lot of capabilities and skills, and "working for the Sanders" doesn't add up. I know he does test flights and side gigs for people, but is there something important that Elliot is doing? I mean... If they wanted a capable test pilot for a full race Argo I could understand
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
          And with Elliot getting behind the stick of Dreadnought, maybe it's prep for something bigger?
          The use of the phrase "something bigger" and "Dreadnought" in the same sentence made me laugh out loud... :-D

And yes, I know what you meant.
          Last edited by 440_Magnum; 11-07-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X