The Birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Birds

I have only been able to skim edit my pylon stuff but I've noticed several shots with birds in them.. Notably, hawks! Here's one, not a particularly good shot but..
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: The Birds

And I clicked on this expecting to see Thunderbirds.
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

"Well don't you know about the bird? Well, everybody knows that the bird is a word"

Comment

Originally posted by N22252 View Post
        "Well don't you know about the bird? Well, everybody knows that the bird is a word"
        Now your bringing back some memories from the 60's.

Let me Explain...So, I re-made this video for my bar manager Lori, at Willie's Wetspot Bar in Smyrna, Tennessee. This was her favorite song. The original w...
        Last edited by Desertdawg; 09-29-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

After Friday’s heat
          Click image for larger version

Name:	D63AB5DC-8A0A-441E-8022-C5449BE1BCDA.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	928.3 KB
ID:	229545
          "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Comment

This guy was hanging out near me on the hillside Saturday afternoon.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
              This guy was hanging out near me on the hillside Saturday afternoon.

Will
              Now THAT is a genuine 200+mph airframe! Variable geometry and everything! Look how tight the gear is rigged in!
              Last edited by SpinB; 10-03-2019, 01:15 PM.
              Eddie's Airplane Patch-Birthplace of the "Sonic Boom".......and I'm reminded every friggin' day!

Comment

Originally posted by SpinB View Post
                Now THAT is a genuine 200+mph airframe! Variable geometry and everything! Look how tight the gear is rigged in!
                Well, the Peregrine Falcon is the single fastest animal in the world. Lots of them around here. Had one sitting on the my fence the other day.
                You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Speaking of birds and bird strikes:

Couple pics sent to me by Jim Peitz, pilot of the Aero-Bonanza. He struck a bird near the top of his hammer-head maneuver on Friday. He called, "Hey Boss...bird strike...that's ugly."

He had to slide over to the other seat after he recovered from the maneuver to finish his routine. Guy is one helluva pilot.

We had a couple cancellations this year. Rob Holland got bumped from his cargo flight from France after the iAC event so he couldn't get to Reno in time. Mike Wiskus was weathered in in MN, so he called me and told me to call Jim P. to see if he'd be able to help out.

Within two hours of my call to Jim in SD., he's enroute to Reno, dodging significant weather, storms, etc. He called be while orbiting west of the TFR asking if he could come in and that he had about 25min of fuel remaining. Well...hell yeah we can get you in!

Flew five shows for us on less than three hours notice. Rock star by any and every definition.
                  Attached Files
                  Owen Ashurst
                  Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
                  http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X