Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jon Sharp "calls it a day"

Originally posted by Air Judge View Post
    I can only say...Thank You. The bar has been set yet again...this time, it seems more likely than ever that it will not be raised.

Be well and safe travels in your many more trips around the sun!
    Uhm.... Relentless!!!!!!!!!! Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilnit View Post
      Uhm.... Relentless!!!!!!!!!! Geez.
      I wouldn't put it past Bad Intentions, or the Glassair either...

Comment

I guess we'll see when those mentioned actually put up a like time. So far it's all talk.
        Chris...

Comment

Hi Everyone,
          Patricia and I would just like to say THANK YOU for all the kind words, and support of our Team over the years. The kindness, and expressions of Thanks on AAFO about our "retirement" have touched us deeply! We are humbled by the responses.
          You the FANS are what has made it fun to race planes. One of our favorite things, besides winning of course, was see all the acquaintances and friends at Reno, that we didn't see all year long. It was really fun to come across people who would take us back to the days gone by, be it the year before, or when we first started Air Racing. One of our special moments was In 2009. A guy came up to me, sadly I can't remember his name to many g's no doubt...., anyway he handed me a picture his dad had taken of him, next to "Bilbo". I was kneeling down, in my racing suit, blue jeans, and a "Tool Time Al" plaid shirt..... Also as part of our "outfit" I was wearing the team hat of the year, a sombrero.....
          The young guy had grown up, and was back from serving in the military. It was very very cool, and what makes Air Racing GREAT! It's you all!!

So here's to you

As the release said we have more speed "dreams" to pursue, so stay tuned!

Again Patricia, "the cast of thousands" Team, and I want to THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!

Fly Low,, Turn Left, and oh yea.... That Fast part!
          Team Nemesis!

Comment

Working...
          X