Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question?

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    Well BS FrankC. How about cutting welfare, foodstamps & freebies to the illegals for starts? GSA trips,politicians using taxpayer money flying all over the world on military planes. I could write at least 4 pages on waste in the Gov't that don't include the military. And by the way why don't some of the liberal millionaries donate their money to help out?
    Dear Bob,
    BS to you too. LOL. Warren Buffet and George Soros donate a lot of money, and I forgot to mention Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerman. You Tea Party People can't see the forest for the trees. Welfare(reformed in 1996 by President Clinton), food stamps, and what little freebies illegals do receive are inconsequential compared to spending on defense and Medicare(govt program). So please don't apply for SS and Medicare. That will help us oldsters on fixed incomes to live a decent life. Take care Bob.

Frank C.

Comment

Re: Question?

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      Could not agree with you More Tom.. I "get" the strategic value of the area, but can not agree with the type "limited war" that we only seem to be able to fight since WWII ended...

If it's of enough value to occupy, thereby condemning to death many people on both sides, then it ought to be worth waging war with the full force available to us.

I would actually consider myself somewhat of a "dove"... but a dove that knows that sometimes it has to fight for its life.. "limited war"?... Two words that do not go together.. War is WAR... if you're going to fight it, then fight it with everything you've got...

I guess I am saying "Nuke the F#$KERS, let God sort it out" I just can't stand watching "limited war" bleed us, one noble young person at a time.

OTHERWISE... roll up your bags, grab your guns and trucks... boys and girls, we's goin' home!
      I am writing in Wayne for president on my ballot. We nuked Japan after fire bombing their sorry asses and now we are friends. We try and wage limited war so we dont hurt a hair on a "civilian" head and we get our asses kicked. I say if opium production is increasing in Afganistan, warn the farmers or not but use "daisy cutter" 20,000 lb bombs on the fields and lets go home. Close half the military bases outside the US and let our "Friends" start pulling their weight. We arent the police for the world.

Comment

Working...
      X