X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Air Racers 3D - A First Look

Originally posted by f1-69 View Post
    f1s are always left out , no love
    Not in my mind, or a lot of others... We may be sort of a silent majority, but count me as a huge fan of the little guys!

I just wish we could get the fans a bit closer to the action ... maybe not the most intelligent thing to say these days but.. just the same...

Anyway... you guys ROCK! Makes me want to go out and rent a C150 for a max effort run, see if I can achieve that IF1 sound!!!

Well, maybe not..
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Go Little Guys!
      Attached Files
      DB

Comment

All,
        If you haven't already, sign up for email alerts on the movies website. ONce you build a profile, you can vote to have it shown in a city near you!

http://www.airracers-thefilm.com/

Enjoy!

63 days to PRS!
        Owen Ashurst
        Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
        http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer View Post
          WOW...
          Whatever...LOL I have Skyfire VHS tapes playing in my garage every weekend...
          YES I SAID VHS!!!
          I still have VCRs and a DVD burner. The burner has a player with an up-converter. I do admit to being road kill on the information super highway.
          I dont have a smart phone. If they dont bring this movie out on DVD, I am toast. I guess I will just have to watch "Thunder over Reno" again and suck it up....

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams View Post
            I plan to see it on the big screen, but Chris, if it ain't on Blu-ray, I don't watch it. I don't watch anything that ain't HD anymore except Top Gear. DirecTV has yet to get BBC America in HD.
            I am toast, Tim. Got no cable, got no smart phone...my cars all got stick shifts....Unless Robert brings his Blu-Ray player to Reno, I"m dead. Maybe they will show it at OSH this year....!

Comment

For my fellow Oregonians, this movie will be opening at the Evergreen Museum Memorial day weekend. Either the director or Steve-o will be there for the opening according to the museum.

They plan to run the movie for a year or so.

Comment

Sigh... and to think there is not a single place in Reno to see this movie.

I will have to make the trip to Sac to see it. Bob, if you find the place it is showing I will pick you up on the way.

Wolfee

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee View Post
                  Sigh... and to think there is not a single place in Reno to see this movie.

I will have to make the trip to Sac to see it. Bob, if you find the place it is showing I will pick you up on the way.

Wolfee
                  Sounds like a date to me

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus View Post
                    For my fellow Oregonians, this movie will be opening at the Evergreen Museum Memorial day weekend. Either the director or Steve-o will be there for the opening according to the museum.

They plan to run the movie for a year or so.
                    Thanks! Good to know....might be worth a motorcycle trip to the museum again....Spokane isnt that far....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigger Al
                      Lemme know when you two crazy kids are going. I'll tag along.
                      Awesome, my first threesome

Comment

Al,
                        This year I am saving you a spot for your tent.........

.........all the way on the other side of the lawn, but can I still mooch fresh/delicious food from ya?

Comment

Working...
                        X