Frank Taylor, Dago Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frank Taylor, Dago Red

It would be unsafe to attempt to take-off in its current state.

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu View Post
      It would be unsafe to attempt to take-off in its current state.

Jarrod
      Pssh that's what they all say! I would just love to know the thoughts that Hoffman has about it. It's hard to not think about having dago red in your inventory. Even if he is heavily occupied he has to still be thinking about its future...
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
        Pssh that's what they all say! I would just love to know the thoughts that Hoffman has about it. It's hard to not think about having dago red in your inventory. Even if he is heavily occupied he has to still be thinking about its future...
        He is restoring it to stock. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
          Dago Dead ......
          remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Crap...

Comment

Has anyone asked Mr. Hoffman why he's so intent on converting Dago back to stock? I realize it's his money and he can do what he wants with it, but you would think as a former Dago Red mechanic he would be influenced by Dago's pedigree and want to see it rounding the pylons again. Yes, I know P-51's in stock condition are worth much more than a full-blown superstang, but I just can't get over why someone would want to work so hard to put Dago back into stock condition....

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Adkins View Post
                Has anyone asked Mr. Hoffman why he's so intent on converting Dago back to stock? I realize it's his money and he can do what he wants with it, but you would think as a former Dago Red mechanic he would be influenced by Dago's pedigree and want to see it rounding the pylons again. Yes, I know P-51's in stock condition are worth much more than a full-blown superstang, but I just can't get over why someone would want to work so hard to put Dago back into stock condition....
                I've heard rumors and rumors on this site that he has more than one Mustang so why is there a need to put the fastest Mustang back to stock if he has a stockpile of them?? He is obviously not a "poor" man, he also has the old Huntress III air racing trailer which I thought he was going to turn into a new Dago race trailer.
                Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

What would air racing be without rumors. And most of the time that's all they are, rumors.

Comment

And you know this how? Or is just your belief?

I don't have any knowledge of his plans, but stock or racer, it's always good to have another Mustang flying. Me, I hope she remains a racer.

Comment

I agree with Ken from PG! And not because I am his favorite brother-in-law. LOL.

Frank C.

Comment

Working...
                      X