Howard Pardue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Howard Pardue

After looking at pics of the wreck, I don't know how they will be able to tell if it was mechanical failure, a medical emergency, or pilot error....
    but I am not so sure it really matters in the long run....a great man is gone and we must morn and go on....

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
      Perhaps...but I have it on pretty good authority that Steve was on the ramp taking pictures and saw the whole thing.

Just sayin....
      Agree... If anyone knows the truth it would be Steve D.

Comment

I don't have any reason to disagree with anyone since I was not there, but if a person like Steve witnessed the entire thing, why does the NTSB not interview him, or why doesn't he seek the NTSB out to set the record straight?

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams View Post
          I don't have any reason to disagree with anyone since I was not there, but if a person like Steve witnessed the entire thing, why does the NTSB not interview him, or why doesn't he seek the NTSB out to set the record straight?
          X2

And the NTSB wasn't there either, so how did they come up with their preliminary conclusion, who was their 'witness' ???
          Last edited by Unlimited Fan; 04-08-2012, 05:37 AM. Reason: added material

Comment

Originally posted by Unlimited Fan View Post
            X2

And the NTSB wasn't there either, so how did they come up with their preliminary conclusion, who was their 'witness' ???

I only and incorrectly assumed that others that I had talked to would say to authority's to contact me but that never happened. So I'm in the process of making contact.
            The witness was a friend located at the end of the runway in position and hold.

Comment

Back in the late '80s or early '90s I was told a brief story about Howard that I would like to share.
              During a Confederate Airshow performance, Howard was "mixing it up" with the Tora guys...They were going at it pretty good and somehow a zero or 2 got behind his bearcat and were urging him to turn his smoke on. After a few minutes of this bantering Howard keys his mike ...
              "Howard Don't Smoke!"

God Speed Mr. Pardue.

Comment

I just read the report. If it is wrong can you please share what really happened. Its doesnt darken his name if we know the truth...No reason for secrets

Comment

Working...
                X