Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Paint Boy

Paint Boy,

does the POTW selection make you feel any better?

I hope so... Mike's certainly got as good a chance this year as he's ever had. It's going to be a very interesting week.. Especially watching the qualifying drama unfold..

I think it's too early to get a realistic weather prediction as of now.. but none-the-less.. If we have a really hot, still Monday..

It's going to be a very very interesting day, indeed!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

POTW September Fury

Wayne,

Thank you for the posting. I would hope the POTW posting was not simply for me, but rather all the fans of September Fury. I am sure Michael Brown, Al Loving, Randy Bailey, the Sanders and everyone else associated with this race team appreciate your POTW image. I may have something for you and the followers of this site are interested. I will have to wait and see how it unfolds, but I will get back with you.
    Just out of curiosity, have you tried in the past to contact the Sanders or Michael Brown regarding information about their respective racers? You made a remark in a previous posting about the lack of responses from other teams so I was wondering. And just so there is no misunderstanding this is in no way an attempt to slam you.
    Feel free to post more images of one of the hardest charging racers in years. All of us appreciate it.

Dave

Comment

Dave,

No, the POTW wasn't just for you, actually, it's been in the pipeline since taking it at PRS, it's just a matter of getting around to it. As you've probably noticed, the POTW is really a POTWhenever some of the time

We've got a fair amount of stuff to do beyond this site these days (gots to pay the bills, just like everyone else)....

I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing what you've got in the pipeline, feel free to contact me privately if you'd like...

In answer to the contact information.. Once a couple years ago, I did speak with one of the Sanders briefly at the 2002 NAG banquet, he did not seem particularly interested in talking.... <shrug>...

I've spoken with Mike once or twice, he seems like a very nice person, although, I've not managed to get contact information for him in those conversations.

Again, it's really a matter of time available, rather than not doing it for any other reason. Those I do have contact for, I try to keep in somewhat "close" contact.. those I do not, I can not.. so I don't

To tell the truth, the racers don't really like us in their face all the time anyway, so we've tried over the last year or so to just attempt to get nice pictures and let them do the talking..

I'll not be strapped to a computer at Reno this year, I plan on having more time to spend circulating around the pits and talking. In other words, having more fun!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Having fun

Wayne,
        I think that decision of having fun is the right one. After all the s@#t you go thru during the year this owed to you and those of us who couldn't make it this year will understand. I will see ya there though and toast you to a safe and exciting year!!! Even with a "Bad Attitude" at heart.
        Randy Rheinschild
        www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Working...
        X