Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaled Composites Open House

Hey Guys

I apologize if this is too off topic, Scaled is having a Open House/Career day next month here at the Mojave Airport. This is the first time Scaled has offered so much access to the General public. We are going to roll some airplanes on to the ramp and maybe open a hangar door or two.

If you are looking for a job or not this is a great chance to see some cool airplanes. It corresponds to Mojave's once a month fly-in called "Plane Crazy".

Saturday April 21st, 10:00am - 2:00pm

Hope to see you guys out here!!

-Race 68

Scaled Career Day

Scaled Recruiting Video
    Last edited by laminar; 03-23-2012, 08:12 AM.

Re: Scaled Composites Open House

I would go if I lived closer. It would be an interesting experience.

Frank C.

Comment

Re: Scaled Composites Open House

Frank,

I hope you can make it work, and an interesting experience indeed!

Obviously I am biased but I spent two years trying to get a tour like this before I got my interview, and I would compare this event to Willy Wonka himself opening his chocolate factory.

I personally tried to make sure that we got this announcement out before airline ticket prices to fly out for the event would be too ridiculous (right now a round trip from chicago is $283). I have personally already heard about several groups of college kids and other Rutan fans road tripping from the east coast for the event.

Fly or drive out, if your looking for a job or not it is a chance to see some of the coolest homebuilt airplanes around!

Elliot Seguin
      Scaled Composites
      Nemesis Air Racing
      Wasabi Air Racing

Comment

Working...
      X