Rare Bear Speed Record Attempt This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rare Bear Speed Record Attempt This Year

ThankYou VERY much Dialtapper! That info, all by itself lets us know the most important thing: The effort is on track.
    Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Dialtapper View Post
      More info will be coming.

It will happen at a public airport, so anyone wanting to make the journey will be able to watch it.
      I was told by the pilot where it will be but then sort of told that, at least, some of the crew/pilot/owner/management combo, want to keep it "low key"... And I don't think I was supposed to repeat that info.... so I'm a bit gun shy (for now) to post location.....

Haven't spoken to anyone bout it in a week or so tho... DT... am I gonna PO anyone if I do??

PS... anyone hits me with the "I know something you don't" neener neener line on this and I'm gonna come completely un-glued and break something.... or open another SNPA or something....

PPS... stuntflyr, check your email addy in your personal settings (user cp link) your thread subscription notices are bouncing back to the server.
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        I was told by the pilot where it will be but then sort of told that, at least, some of the crew/pilot/owner/management combo, want to keep it "low key"... And I don't think I was supposed to repeat that info.... so I'm a bit gun shy (for now) to post location.....

Haven't spoken to anyone bout it in a week or so tho... DT... am I gonna PO anyone if I do??

PS... anyone hits me with the "I know something you don't" neener neener line on this and I'm gonna come completely un-glued and break something.... or open another SNPA or something....
        Not at all Wayne. The worst kept secret in Air Racing is the Bear going to attempt a re-up of it's own record. When the time comes for more details to be revealed, most people will probably hear it from you right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dialtapper View Post
          The worst kept secret in Air Racing is the Bear going to attempt a re-up of it's own record..
          OMG... I'm laughing so hard, my eyes are watering!

It's something about the "worst kept secret" that just got me...

God loves guys who can turn wrenches with skill!

Thanks "Coilbiotch"....!

Chit... dammy... I'm supposed to be paying attention to BN right now!!!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey Wayne!
            Neener, neener, neener.

Couldn't resist.
            Please post video of the breakage...
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment