Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready To Rumble? Who's Gonna Do What At Reno 2003?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Me Buy?????

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
    But always on the lookout for FREE BEEER

Wayne
    Wayne,

There'll be free beer for you ay my pit, Wayne, but you gotta get to my pit to get it
    Jeff Lo
    Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
    Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

• Re: Me Buy?????

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar

But always on the lookout for FREE BEEER

Wayne

MMMMMMMMMMMM! BEEEEEER!

<moderator edit: Removed Copyrighted Image>
      Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

• All I know is that Dago is the champ and has been the one to beat BUT............. This is the year for a roundie to win. RareBear and Critical Mass are my two favorites. Round ones, gotta love em. I will be there from wed till fri. I will miss the big show but I am counting on you Wayne to keep us all well informed. I love your website.
        Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

• Originally posted by RarebearFan77
          All I know is that Dago is the champ and has been the one to beat BUT............. This is the year for a roundie to win. RareBear and Critical Mass are my two favorites. Round ones, gotta love em.

You are the man. Roundies are the ones this year. I promise that even us Arkies will let you know how it goes. You will have to forgive us when the Hogs come to town and take your 'horns out. Go Hogs beat Texas!

Clay
          Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

• Oh Clay, you sure you wanna go there?... LOL The Horns are looking really strong. I will give you some time to reconsider!!!

Comment

Oh Clay, you sure you wanna go there?... LOL The Horns are looking really strong. I will give you some time to reconsider!!!

I don't need any time to reconsider. There is a very good chance of the hogs going "Wee Wee Wee" all the way home, but, remember the Cotton Bowl!

Will there be a television with the game on at the Airraces?

Go Hogs, Clay
              Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

• Clay. I have selective memory and have erased from my mind... So, what Cotton Bowl? As far as the TV goes, the only thing I am watching is the sky!!!

Comment

As far as the TV goes, the only thing I am watching is the sky!!!
                  I am with you brother. What is football when there is airracing going on? Arkansas vs Texas WHO?

Clay
                  Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

• Rare Bares Super Secret.

[COLOR=blue]I believe that Rare Bares secret this year is the Rare Bare Beer for ADI....LOL
                    Mr P

Comment

• Re: Rare Bares Super Secret.

Originally posted by Mr_P
                      I believe that Rare Bares secret this year is the Rare Bare Beer for ADI....LOL [/B]

SHUUUUUSSSSHHH!!!!!!!! Ancient Chinese Secret!
                      Attached Files
                      Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

• Rare Bear Brew

Lets talk Rare Bear Brew.

Your time is limited. You have 2 options. Option 1 is you can stop by the Rare Bear hangar and donate $20 to the team and in return you would receive a complimentary bottle of Rare Bear brew. Option 2 is you can stop by Great Basin Brewery in Sparks on Victorian Ave. and purchase this very special brew there for $20. Option 2 isn’t a bad idea as Great Basin has very good food.

If you don’t know about our brew, the Rare Bear Team bottled and labeled 500 limited addition 1 liter bottles of American Cream Ale beer, with the help of Great Basin Brewery. Each is numbered and signed by Lyle Shelton and John Penney.

We have about 200 bottles left and might I add this is very good beer.

We are going to raffle off the 1st bottle of brew on September 14th at 2pm. Stop by the pits anytime from Tuesday thru Sunday to purchase your tickets. It will be $1.00 per ticket or 6 tickets for $5.00. To make things real fun YOU HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.

The Rare Bear Team thanks everyone for there support.

Comment

• Two of ?Hearts

Well the Two of Hearts has the motor back on and is back in Memphis. The prep is undeway for the trip out to Reno. Things are looking up and with a little luck we'll have a good showing.

Comment

• Luck is what it's all about. I hope to see y'all there.

Clay

Comment

• Rare Bear brew

Actually there are only 499 bottles of Rare Bear Brew. I met up with one of the Rare Bear's ground crew & his wife (thanks you two). Over the July 4th weekend and picked up a 6 pack. My parents & my 2 boys ( 13 & 10)(their age) got to see the Rare Bear. Well being the GOOD brother that I am, I gave a bottle to my older brother (43). Seems he had put it in the fridge, then his son opened said fridge, and his floor enjoyed bottle #116. Alas, no fear I gave him another bottle (empty) to save.

Catalina Dave

P.S. How's the model holding up?
                              Dave

Comment

• I have been playing the yearly "guess the speeds and order game" with a friend and figured I would 'entertain' the board with my picks for this year. Fire away!

"Well, it sounds like with the new course measurements could put several in the 500 range! This is assuming that the course is the same and the distance has been manipulated a bit.

Qualifying...(and in a *perfect* world the nine that make the gold), I say:

1) Dago at 504
                                2) Sept Fury at 492
                                3) Bear at 487
                                4) Critical at 480
                                5) Voodoo at 465
                                6) Miss A at 461
                                7) Dreadnought at 448
                                8) Furias at 445
                                9) Transferring in from the silver HOWARD PARDUE in Fury, who Qual'd at 426

Resemblance of race number to final speed digit is purely a coincidence, but what are the odds?"

Jim in Columbus Ohio

Comment

Working...
                                X