Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready To Rumble? Who's Gonna Do What At Reno 2003?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good News/Bad News

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Great News for the T-6 crowd!!!

There's some scuttlebutt in the T-6 arena that the 2 of Hearts team is likely to have the race plane fitted with a rebuilt engine, and should make it to Reno. This news did not, I repeat, DID NOT, come directly from the 2 of Hearts race team, but from a close affiliate that I have in the T-6 class. I certainly hope that this turns out to be accurate information.

Well, for every up there's down (...or something like that!!)

Bad News for the Unlimited Silver Class

It appears that last years Unlimited Silver winner, Race #21, Sea Hawk, will be a very likely scratch from Reno '03. Two blown cylendars within the last month were the initial cause for alarm. After the 2nd cylendar blew, the plane was being lifted onto a truck for transport, and that's when the real damage was caused. The rear strap, strung around the fusalage, between the cockpit and the tail, that was used to lift the Sea Fury onto the truck was aparently not fastened properly. When the airplane was lifted, the strap "pintched" the fulelage causing relatively serious damage. Repair work is currently being done on the Sea Fury, but it does not apear that they are rushing to make Reno this year.

Hey, I didn't do it, I'm just sharing the news. Don't shoot the messenger man!!!

FBK

PS - Hey Wayne, what are the chances that we can get a spell checker on this thing?!?!?!?

I know them personnaly and they are in Reno right now. Two of Hearts that is.

Comment

• RenoStar AvStar

Has anyone heard what the Star Areospace LLC have been doing? They presented the AvStar as a promising competetive air racer (I think). Also what ever happened to the Mach Buster???
      Mr P

Comment

Working...
      X