Air Racers 3D filmaker interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Racers 3D filmaker interview

Yet another voice of reason in a sea of uninformed souls. Can't wait to see this!

Re: Air Racers 3D filmaker interview

Did he say it'll debut in 2010?
    Chris...

Comment

He did.

Must be a slip of the tongue, as he DID mention the 2011 accident, so we know it's not a pre-2010 interview..

The website says Feb. 2012.

Narrated by Paul Walker, Air Racers 3D takes you into Nevada's Valley of Speed for a breathtaking exploration of the fastest race in the world combined with spectacular air show entertainment: the legendary Reno National Championship Air Races.

Comment

And, then, there's this . . .

Dang, I sure hope this doesn't turn into another comedic farce like "Thunder Over Reno"!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramjets View Post
          And, then, there's this . . .

Dang, I sure hope this doesn't turn into another comedic farce like "Thunder Over Reno"!
          Ramjets- I don't think you need to worry 'bout that happening w/regards to this forthcoming IMAX 3-D film production. It's gonna be awesome & surely a sorely-needed & timely boost for the air racing motorsport when it's release date arrives.

DBD

Christian was a little bit nervous in the interview-thus the two factual bloopers. Good interview overall.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyD View Post
            Ramjets- I don't think you need to worry 'bout that happening w/regards to this forthcoming IMAX 3-D film production. It's gonna be awesome & surely a sorely-needed & timely boost for the air racing motorsport when it's release date arrives.

DBD

Christian was a little bit nervous in the interview-thus the two factual bloopers. Good interview overall.
            Yeah, you're right...guess I'm a bit paranoid in my old age. Holy cow, Bucky, where is the nearest IMAX to Ketchikan...LOL?

Comment

At this time, "Air Racers 3D" is not scheduled to be released in
              Anchorage but we encourage you to contact the Regal Tikahtnu
              Commons Stadium 16 IMAX Theatre at 907-338-6251 to express
              your interest.
              I got this reply and hope that all of you will help us to see this movie in Anchorage.
              Thanks Marc

Comment

Working...
              X