Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grandstand seating - Portable padded chairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandstand seating - Portable padded chairs?

I always see people at the races using those narrow padded chairs in the grandstands. Last year, my wife spotted one that was narrow enough to not be intrusive to others, but still had thin armrests. She recalls the name Per Fit, but a Google search for that (and variants) has turned up nothing.

Anybody know what she saw, or have other recommendations for bleacher pads/chairs?

Eric,

A few years ago, I bought a pair there at the races that have worked pretty well for me at various bleecher events. They sort of clamp on the base and give you a little padding and some back support. They also keep larger people sitting on either side of you from....ahh... "spreading" into your space..

I'm sure you can find them somewhere.. I remember seeing them for a lot cheaper, sans the RARA logo called something like "Stadium Seats" or something...

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

If you dont find exactly what you are looking for you can always try your local sporting goods / hunting outfitter store. Turky hunters have a wide range of padded seats with back rests that just might do the trick.

Wolfee

Comment

Working...
      X